10 | H I G H

Detective Fauci

Detective Fauci.

Age 32

Divorced due to aggressive behaviour towards his wife.

Three Cautions due to violence towards suspects and contaminating evidence.

Garcia was surprised at how easy it was to find information about the cop, once she found the camera footage that showed what happened she did facial recognition on the guy and women. The cop was already on his last warning at his station. What shocked Garcia even more was the information about the women who caused the whole thing.

Karen Ore

Age 30.

Suspected of Multiply fake thefts

Convictions:

selling & talking drugs.

Theft x 3

Garcia saved and printed the information ready to show Hotch once they were back at the office. Seeing Bailee still asleep she smiled, delighted that she was resting after knowing how much pain she would have been in. After the situation she still walked here which some would say is a long 30 minute walk.

Getting back into the case she called JJ to give the team some news. "Hey Garcia"

"Bad news alert."

"Hold on one second. Guys." Spencer says. Garcia could hear another voice in the room with them.

"What is it?

"I had Garcia look into all unsolved burglary-homicides in Central California, Paying particular attention to small farm towns." Spencer explains.

"I found his DNA in three more cities." Garica tells the team and other person with them.

"How did I miss this?" The unfamillar voice asks.

"Small towns don't always link their evidence up to state or national DNA databases." Spencer says.

"It can happen when Unsubs cross jurisdictional lines." Hotch informs the guy.

"What are the cities, Garcia?" Prentiss asks.

"Tehachapi, Vacaville, and orange cove." Garcia types on her keyboard. "All farm towns. All super far away from Highway 99." She finishes the call.

Garcia looked at the different cities, to see if anything linked together when Bailee woke up hissing in pain.

"You alright?"  Garcia asked.

"Yeh. How long was I asleep?" Bailee yawned.

"Two and half hours. Do you want anything for the pain?" Garcia sees Bailee nods her head and gives her some pain relief.

"Are you uncomfortable? Do you need me to do anything?" Garcia asked.

"I'm okay Pennie, thank you, do you need some help?" Bailee wanted a distraction from her pain and her dark thoughts.