22 | D R U N K

It had been a few weeks since Bailee had any contact with her old team

It had been a few weeks since Bailee had any contact with her old team. They would call and leave voicemails, but Bailee never listened to them. What was the point? Their caring was all an act. They used her for cases, and when they didn't need her anymore their boss threw her away like trash. Her wound was fully healed if she turns quickly, it would ache but other than that she was back to normal. Apart from the drinking habit she became addicted too. Her bio parents left her, foster families never worked out, and her work family didn't truly care, they just wanted her for her talent. Drinking seemed to be the way to cope, her pain disappeared she never thought she would turn to alcohol since what happened at some foster families, but she didn't seem to care. After meeting with her new team that she was transferred to, introducing herself with fake smiles she got dressed in a short black dress and when out to a club. Her new routine.

The first night she went out her anxiety was high, scared her fake ID wouldn't work but after the bouncer let her through, she relaxed and met a bunch of people her age, they were friendly and welcomed her into their group instantly. She didn't want to give them the title of being friends in case something happened, and she was left again. She was mostly close to Samuel and his boyfriend Markus and stayed with them like tonight. She was finally drinking letting go of her problems, dancing along to the music not seeing an older guy in the crowd with narrowed brown eyes staring at her with shock and anger.

Stumbling in her steps she shouts over the music to Samuel and Marcus "I'm going to get another drink, you want one?" The couple glanced at each other and nodded. "We'll come with you"

"Okie Dokie" Bailee giggled. Samuel who is the most responsive one asks "Aren't you at work tomorrow"

"Yup" Bailee states.

"What's the time?" Marcus turns to his boyfriend.

"Time for you to get.....a watch" Bailee answers laughing at her joke. 

"Girl you are wasted. Come on let's go you can stay at ours again" Samuel shakes his head.

Bailee pouts "want to hear a joke"

The couple got used to Bailee's behavior quickly when she was sober she would be shy and friendly but when she was drunk she was wild and loud, they loved how much confidence she gained.

"Sure red" Marcus calls her his nickname for her.

"What's....the.... what's the best thing about Switzerland?"

"hmmm, I'm not sure" Samuel shrugs. "I don't know....but the...the flag is a big plus" Bailee bursts out laughing.

Marcus turns to his boyfriend "How does she never remember that she says this joke every night out"

"I have no clue" Sam answers, as an older guy walks up to them. "Excuse me can I see some ID here"

Marcus turns to the guy "Um why? we showed the bouncer before we came in?"