CHAPTER 2

chapter 2

    Jiang Hui's spirit lifted.

    When she is free, she also likes to read all kinds of fantasy romance novels.

    Could this be the golden finger that came with her after saving someone from rebirth?

    Wanjie Mall? Is it the kind of shopping mall in the novel that can connect thousands of planes?

    If it is, then she will be rich.

    Jiang Hui quickly replied with her thoughts, "Turn on!"

    An enlarged version of the mobile phone screen immediately appeared in front of her eyes, and there was only an icon saying "Wanjie Mall" on the screen.

    Jiang Hui reached out and clicked in.

    The cold mechanical female voice just now sounded again, "Welcome the host to Wanjie Mall, Wanjie Mall, everything in the world, everything you can expect. Newbie gift package, please accept the host!"

    A novice gift package popped up on the screen, Jiang Hui once again Click to open.

    After a burst of fireworks flickered, the top of the screen displayed:

    "Congratulations to the host for getting the novice gift package, 1. The initial capital is 100 face coins; 2. One Hercules Pill; 3. One of the God of Cooking. Do you want the host to get it now?"

    Jiang Hui responded "Yes." As soon as she finished speaking, a set of numbers was immediately displayed in the upper left corner of the system interface: 100.

    The Hercules Pill and the God of Cooking Book appeared in the system's warehouse.

    Jiang Hui clicked "Receive" on the Hercules Pill.

    In her hand, there was an instant black round pill that exuded a faint halo.

    Without hesitation, Jiang Hui put the Hercules Pill into her mouth.

    The Hercules Pill melts in the mouth.

    Soon, Jiang Hui felt that his whole body was filled with infinite power.

    Feeling the magic of the Hercules Pill, Jiang Hui immediately clicked "Receive" on the God of Cooking Book.

    The God of Cooking Book turned into a ray of divine light, falling on her body, like a god's enlightenment, and there were thousands of ways to make ingredients in her mind instantly.

    Her cooking skills are also good, but she is far from a chef.

    Now that she has the God of Cooking Book, even if she only opens a snack bar, she believes that she can rely on the skills of God of Cooking to let her mother and younger sister live a good life without worrying about food and clothing.

    She will no longer have to go out to work early because she has no money to study.

    Her fate, at this moment, has already begun to change.

    With the blessing of this Wanjie Mall, her life in this life will be wonderful!

    Jiang Hui was secretly delighted.

    She was about to get up and go out when she saw her mother Ye Ningxiang push open the door and walk in.

    Seeing that she was awake, Ye Ningxiang breathed a sigh of relief, and asked her with a smile, "Huihui, are you awake? Are you feeling better?"

    Jiang Hui looked at her much younger and more beautiful mother, and then thought of her early death, I have mixed feelings.

    She felt her nose sore, and her voice was choked up, "Mom, I'm fine, I'll get up right away."