CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17

    Ye Xiaoyu didn't notice his obsequiousness, and pointed inside, "I have something to ask you, go inside and I'll tell you."

    Sun Guofei responded with a smile: "Okay, brother Ye, please come inside! Please come inside!"

    He went inside and sat down . , Ye Xiaoyu said directly to Sun Guofei: "A Fei, my friend and I want to open a large clothing and electrical store in partnership. If you are free, help me go around a few prosperous streets these days and find a good place to open a store." At that time, you can also come to work."

    Sun Guofei was overjoyed, and asked carefully: "Brother Ye, how big do you want the store?"

    Ye Xiaoyu replied: "The bigger the better, like a department store is the best. "

    Sun Guofei frowned lightly, "Brother Ye, it's hard to find such a store. We are familiar with these streets. There are no big stores, almost all of them are small stores. In my opinion, it's better for you to buy a place, or Buy a few connected stores, and just knock down and rebuild a large shopping mall.”

    Ye Xiaoyu glanced at him lightly, “Whether it’s buying or building, you all help me find the place first, and we’ll see how to make it better. Some."

    In the 1980s, when the reform and opening up was just started, everyone was divided into flats, and only a small number of people owned their own real estate, and there were even fewer new buildings.

    And a few-story building like a department store that Ye Xiaoyu was looking for was even rarer.

    Even if there are such several-storey buildings, so far, these buildings are still in the hands of various state-run units, and there are no private shares. It is not easy to buy or rent.

    Sun Guofei suggested building a building by himself, which is still feasible.

    But if you build it yourself, first, it will take a little longer time, and second, the funds will be tight.

    He had to go back and discuss this matter with Jiang Hui to see what she thought.

    After Ye Xiaoyu finished speaking, he threw a cigarette to Sun Guofei and the others, and told him to go to the God of Cooking Gourmet Restaurant to find him if he had any news. If he was not there, he would leave a message for the people in the store.

    Sun Guofei and the others nodded and bowed and sent him out again, and asked the brothers to go out and look for him when he came back.

    To be honest, none of them wanted to be desperadoes, but they couldn't find a job and wanted to make a living. If a group of people mixed together, they became a gang of gangsters.

    Now that they have the opportunity to go ashore for nothing and have Ye Xiaoyu's thigh hug, they also want to go to and from get off work like normal workers, with a stable salary, and the whole family doesn't have to worry about them, and they don't have to do those unreasonable things.

    Therefore, Sun Guofei paid special attention to the matter Ye Xiaoyu confessed.

    He repeatedly told his brothers to do this well and not let Young Master Ye down.

    Ye Xiaoyu left Sun Guofei's stronghold, and he himself was riding a bicycle, wandering around in the surrounding streets.

    When he was looking for a job before, he wandered around, but he didn't look so carefully this time.

    Now I find that these popular shops facing the street are indeed very small, ranging from a dozen to fifty square meters, and you can’t find a shop with more than a hundred square meters, and there are people who open shops.