CHAPTER 47

Chapter 47

    Jiang Jingdong looked at the expression on Ye Ningxiang's face as if he was convinced of him, and suddenly felt that he was being tricked by this woman.

    He couldn't even understand why a woman who was so gentle and obedient before had become so difficult to deal with after only seeing her for half a year?

    But the complaints belong to the complaints. Between not divorcing and breaking the curse, Jiang Jingdong still chose not to divorce.

    Ye Ningxiang was satisfied when she saw that he had calmed down. She slapped him just now, and now it's time to give him a sweet date.

    Her tone was also much gentler than before, "Jiang Jingdong, as long as you obediently listen to me in the future, I will help you pay off those debts and let you live a good life."

    With the control of the concentric symbol, he will never Don't even think about jumping out of her palm.

    Jiang Jingdong snorted coldly, with a look of unwillingness.

    What else can he say, just don't expect him to be obedient with his stubborn ass temper.

    Ye Ningxiang doesn't care about his attitude, now that she has a high strength value, she can beat him every minute, and sooner or later she will be able to convince him.

    Ye Ningxiang said to him again: "From now on, you will go to work with me honestly. Here, you can not only get a salary, but also eat and drink. It is much better than your life before, so you can give it to me." Staying here with peace of mind is better than going anywhere."

    Jiang Jingdong replied sullenly, "Understood."

    Ye Ningxiang finished what she had to say, and said to him: "You sit here for a while, I have to go down If you want to do things, come down and help."

    After she finished speaking, she got up and went downstairs.

    Jiang Jingdong looked at her straight back, thinking that he would have to listen to her in the future, and his heart was filled with embarrassment.

    Jiang Hui saw Ye Ningxiang coming downstairs alone, so she hurriedly asked her, "Mom, have you talked?

    " Hui, this is the best result after thinking about it for my mother."

    "I don't want to divorce him, not because I hate him, but because the current society is too unfair to us women. Once I get divorced, not only will I suffer ridicule and stares from others, but you will also be looked at differently and suffer. Unfair treatment."

    "Since we have a talisman to control him now, he will not be able to bully us again in the future, so we should hire him as a permanent laborer and let him work for us all his life to earn money."

    Jiang Hui early in the morning It was expected that my mother would make such a choice.

    Hearing what she said now, Jiang Hui also nodded understandingly, "Mom, I respect your choice, and you have to take care of Dad in the future, and don't let him go out to cause trouble."

    Ye Ningxiang nodded solemnly, "Don't worry, I will take good care of him!"

    Jiang Hui saw that it was almost time to go to school in the afternoon, so she got up quickly, "Mom, I'm going to school."

    Ye Ningxiang told her habitually, "Go, be careful on the road."

    "I know Lah."

    Jiang Hui got on her bicycle and rode quickly towards Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School.