CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31

    Jiang Hui glanced at him lightly, and refused coldly, "No, thank you for your kindness."

    Before the other party did something that touched her bottom line, Jiang Hui was still willing to talk to him seriously.

    But if he doesn't know how to be funny, then don't blame her for being rude.

    Facts have proved that these scumbags really can't think highly of them.

    The tattooed man continued to pester her, looked at her rascally and said, "Beauty, let's make friends. My name is Long Guangqiang. Everyone calls me Brother Qiang. Beauty, what do you call me?"

    "Get lost!"

    Jiang Hui With a cold face, two cold lights shot out from his eyes, piercing Long Guangqiang's brain like two cold arrows, making him feel terrified instantly.

    He had an instinctive intuition that if he didn't get out, there might be no good fruit to eat.

    Don't look at Long Guangqiang who is now in charge of the Yangcheng Railway Station and the surrounding territory, but he also climbed up from the bottom of the bottom, and he knows how to act by the eyes of people.

    Seeing that Jiang Hui's face was not right at this moment, he became a little annoyed, and said with a sneer, "beauty, don't be angry, I just want to make friends with you, since you don't like it, then I'll just go, see you again!"

    Long Guangqiang After speaking, he turned around and went back to their table.

    As soon as his younger brothers saw him coming back, they all asked with a smile on their faces: "Brother Qiang, is this woman difficult to deal with?" Look at those women, hehe..."

    "That's right, those women look down on us on the surface, and when they fall into our hands, they are begging us..."

    "Hahahaha..."

    Long Guangqiang was beaten by Jiang Hui a hhuuhufter being frightened, je returned to her seat and sat for a long time before recovering.

    After he regained his composure, he felt that the authority of him as a boss at the train station had been trampled by this little bitch! no! This place, he, Long Guang, has to get it back!

    Long Guangqiang beckoned to Ma Zai beside him, and told him to come over, "Go back and bring some brothers, keep an eye on those women, find where they are staying, and we will find a chance to deal with them."

    Ma Zai Seeing that all the girls on Jiang Hui's side are tall, slender and good-looking, and hearing that Long Guangqiang wanted to mess with them, he immediately nodded excitedly, "Boss, don't worry, I will definitely reveal their backgrounds."

    Long Guangqiang's lips curved into a sneer.

    He would like to see, what is this little girl capable of? See if she can escape their palms?

    Long Guangqiang and his group waited until Jiang Hui and the others had finished their supper before following them. They watched Jiang Hui and the others enter the building of Wanjie Electric City before stopping.   

    Ma Zai excitedly said to Long Guangqian: "Brother Qiang, I didn't expect that these women are from the Wanjie Electric City. If we can get rid of them, we will gain both money and woman."

He smiled pitifully and said, "I was just thinking about feeling the bottom of this electrical appliance store, but I didn't expect that they would even deliver it to my door."