CHAPTER 41

Chapter 41

    Xia Hong responded readily: " Okay, if anyone asks me again in the future, I will push you away."

    "Thank you, Mom."

Most of them live in deep happiness and have not suffered any grievances.

    After the family of three had a happy breakfast, they went to their respective jobs.

    Ye Xiaoyu went to the city government by bicycle, found his second sister Ye Xiaolan, and then went to negotiate with the city government leaders.

    This time, Ye Xiaoyu told the plan he had discussed with Jiang Hui that after they bought or contracted the garment factory, they would build a high-tech industrial park here, and they also told the city government leaders.

    As soon as Ye Xiaoyu's project plan for this high-tech industrial park was announced, the eyes of several leaders of the city government were immediately brightened.

    Ye Xiaoyu further explained, after the establishment of their high-tech industrial park, how much tax revenue and jobs will be brought to Jiangcheng in the future, which makes the leaders of the city government even more excited.

    After discussing with several leaders of the city government, they made a decision on the spot and said: "If you can guarantee to do what is stated in the plan, then we can also represent the city government and give you the most favorable price and the most favorable price. tax conditions."

    Ye Xiaoyu and the city government leaders quickly established the conditions that both parties must guarantee to fulfill, as well as the obligations and responsibilities that both parties must fulfill.

    They also agreed with Ye Xiaoyu's proposal that the 550 employees are not guaranteed to be fully placed, but they can guarantee that each of them will have an interview opportunity, and if they are qualified, they will continue to be hired.

    When the Jiangcheng Garment Factory decided to outsource or sell it, it had already done a value assessment.

    Both Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui decided to buy the garment factory and all the assets under its name. Now that the two parties have reached an agreement, they are ready to sign the contract directly.

    The leaders of the city government also readily gave them a very favorable price, only 1.3 million yuan, 200,000 less than they originally expected.

    Of course, behind this preferential price is that Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui want to ensure that their high-tech industrial park is built here, and they must ensure that at least 1,000 people will be employed, as well as an annual tax of at least 1 million yuan.

    This condition was not a problem at all for Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui.

    Jiang Hui had also considered it before, and wanted to buy land in the provincial capital to build a factory.

    But after experiencing Qin Shaolin's accident, she finally chose to build the base camp in Jiangcheng.

    First of all, there is Ye Xiaoyu in Jiangcheng, and the Ye family also has contacts and influence, which can guarantee that their business here will be smooth sailing.

    They don't want to bully others, but at least they can't be bullied by others.

    The second point is that the land and labor in Jiangcheng are much, much cheaper than those in the provincial capital.

    It is much more cost-effective to build a base camp in Jiangcheng than in the provincial capital.

    The third point is that Jiangcheng is the hometown of her and Ye Xiaoyu. They can drive the local development together, and they can also drive more villagers to get rich together and live a good life together.