CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9

    Jiang Hui arrived at the Liji Baozi shop in the town on a bicycle carrying two large boxes of steamed buns. It was exactly 6:30, very punctual.

    Seeing that the store door was open, but no one was in the store, she guessed they were inside or on the second floor, so she raised her voice and shouted: "Boss Li, Boss Li, Sister Pinzhen, are you there?"

    Cheng Pinzhen, upon hearing Jiang Hui's call, the couple immediately responded in unison: "Hey, here we come, here we come..." In

    the past few days, because of the steamed stuffed buns made by Jiang's family, their business has been getting better and better .

    Both Li Jiangang and Cheng Pinzhen believe that if Baozi's good reputation continues to ferment, their business will definitely go up to a higher level.

    Li Jiangang secretly rejoiced that he decided to cooperate with the Jiang family, and he did it right!

    The couple came downstairs together.

    Cheng Pinzhen saw that Jiang Hui came here by bicycle today, and asked her with a smile, "Huihui, have you bought a bicycle?"

    Jiang Hui nodded with a smile, "Yes, it is more convenient to have a bicycle to deliver goods, Miss Pinzhen, I put these two incubators here with you first, and come and pick them up when I get home from school in the afternoon, is that okay?"

    In order to facilitate the delivery, Jiang Hui bought three more incubators and three stainless steel vats in the mall .

    Now there are four incubators and four stainless steel vats in the house, and they are always spare, so you don’t have to worry about using them, so you can put them here first.

    Cheng Pinzhen smiled and said: "There is nothing wrong with this, I will help you put it away, you can get it after school."

    Jiang Hui smiled obediently and thanked, "Thank you Miss Pinzhen, then I will go to school first!"

    "Go Be careful!"

    "I know~"

    Cheng Pinzhen watched Jiang Hui go away on the bicycle, and said to Li Jiangang beside him with emotion: "This Huihui is really ingenious and clever. Aunt Ye has this daughter. Don't worry anymore."

    Li Jiangang agreed with her very much, "Yes, a daughter as capable as Huihui can be worth ten, so Aunt Ye is blessed."

    Jiang Hui rode a bicycle from the town to Jiangcheng No. Hours.

    As long as there is no accident on the way, she is expected to arrive at the school at seven o'clock, which is quite ample time.

    When Jiang Hui arrived at Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School, she looked at the watch on her wrist, and it was exactly seven o'clock.

    In order to keep track of when to go to school and after school, Jiang Hui specially spent 138 face coins last night to buy a women's Seagull brand mechanical watch in the mall.

    Jiang Hui thought she came early, but she didn't expect that there were many parents and classmates who came earlier than her.

    Today is the first day of school, and the gate of the school is also open. No one is guarding it, and people can come in and out.

    Jiang Hui pushed the bicycle and walked inside with the flow of people.

    When he saw the bicycle shed, Jiang Hui immediately pushed the bicycle over.