CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13

    Ye Xiaoyu answered her seriously, "If I say, I just don't want to listen to the arrangement of my family and want to venture out on my own, would you believe me?"

    Jiang Hui smiled slightly, "I believe! Everyone has something to do. The reason for doing this."

    Ye Xiaoyu listened, and his clear black eyes were instantly filled with appreciation, and there are not many people who can understand what he did.

    Ye Xiaoyu said sincerely: "Thank you for trusting me."

    The girl in front of her who looked young but was calm and calm said such transparent and inclusive words, she was mature enough for a child of her age.

    Jiang Hui asked him again, "Mr. Ye, to be honest, being a security guard doesn't have much prospects for development. Do you really want to work here? Why don't you consider starting your own business?"

    Ye Xiaoyu sighed softly, " I want to start a business, but I don’t know what kind of business to do right now, so I’d better find a job and earn some living expenses first.”

    He could actually find a lot of ways to make money, but his family would never allow him to do so. It is a partial business, moreover, it cannot do anything that violates the law, regulations, or rules.

    The family arranged for him to go to work, but he didn't like to follow the family's arrangement.

    He also didn't want others to always think that he was successful by relying on his family members.

    He is still young, and he still has a lot of opportunities to make a comeback. If he wants to make a breakthrough, it doesn't matter if he makes a mistake, just start over.

    He also wants to work hard to break out of the world, so that others can look at him with admiration, and make his parents and relatives proud of him.

    He is also very confident in himself. He can become the king of soldiers in the army. In the business world, he doesn't believe that he can't get out.

    It's just a pity that he had just finished his military school and was injured after performing a few missions. He had to choose to leave the army he loved. This was the greatest regret in his heart.

    When Jiang Hui heard what he said, she knew that Ye Xiaoyu just regarded this security job as a springboard.

    Judging from Ye Xiaoyu's appearance and temperament, he should have a good background, and there will be more possibilities in the future. It is really impossible for him to stay in her small shop as a security guard all the time.

    However, she opened this gourmet restaurant, and it was just a start.

    She has Wanjie Mall as a backer, and she is at the forefront of reform and opening up. The business empire she plans is definitely more than just opening a gourmet restaurant.

    She has a huge business plan.

    And if she wants to carry out this business plan, she needs many partners who work hard together.

    If Ye Xiaoyu is willing to be the security guard for a while, she can also observe his behavior first.

    If he has no problems and is trustworthy, he will be invited to join her team at that time, and everyone will work hard together to create a huge business empire.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Hui saw that there were no guests coming for the time being, so she asked Ye Xiaoyu, "Mr. Ye, I want to do two tricks with you and test your skills, is that okay?"