CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20

    In this era, quartz watches, electronic watches, and electric fans are all items that are in short supply.

    The street where Jiang Hui opened her shop was already crowded with people.

    Those ordinary people who were passing by, when they heard the shouting from the small speakers, surrounded them out of curiosity, wanting to see what happened.

    When they saw the rows of fashionable and beautiful watches in the transparent glass cabinet, they all opened their eyes wide and praised it endlessly.

    "Wow, this women's watch that looks like a gold bracelet is so beautiful!"

    "This men's watch looks so stylish, it must look like a big boss when you wear it."

    "This rose gold women's watch is also very beautiful, I really want to buy it!

     A female customer who was also interested in rose gold women's watches immediately asked Jiang Hui, "Boss, how much is this women's watch?"

    Jiang Hui replied with a smile: "This women's quartz watch is fashionable and beautiful, and it only costs 50 yuan .”

    Everyone was shocked when they heard this.

    "Such a beautiful watch is only fifty yuan? So cheap?"

    "Yes, why is it so cheap? I looked at those watches in department stores. The cheapest ones cost more than eighty yuan, and they usually cost one or two hundred yuan."

    Someone asked suspiciously: "Boss, you sell such a cheap watch. Is there any quality problem with this watch?"

    Jiang Hui smiled calmly: "The quality of our watches is absolutely top-notch. Those imported from the city have official receipts, and they don’t come in by wild roads.”

    Jiang Hui also took out the official receipts issued by the mall and showed them to everyone.

    The onlookers saw that there were bills and official seals, and they believed what she said.

    Jiang Hui smiled again: "Besides, my store is here, and it's not a mobile hawker. If you really have any quality problems, you can come back to me at any time. Friends, if you want to buy, buy it quickly. The goods I bought today are not good. There are many, and they will be gone when they are sold out."

    Hearing what Jiang Hui said, the female customer just started bargaining with Jiang Hui, "Boss, can you make this watch cheaper?"

    Jiang Hui replied with a smile: " Some of these watches are expensive and some are cheap. If you want to buy a cheap one, you can buy this one. This one is only 35 yuan. This electronic watch is even cheaper, only 20 yuan, and this one is only 18 yuan."

    The female customer glanced at the other watches that Jiang Hui introduced, but she didn't like them, she just liked the rose gold watch, which was too dazzling.

    She began to grind the price with Jiang Hui again, "Boss, I like this one, you can give me a little less."

    Jiang Hui smiled and said to her: "Well, if you are the first to buy and help me open a market, I will give you one yuan cheaper, 49 yuan."

    The female customer thought for a while, looked at the beautiful women's watch again, gritted her teeth, "Okay, then I will buy it."

    The first business transaction was completed, Jiang Hui smiled and said, "Okay, I will invoice you. If you find any problems after taking it back, you can bring this receipt and come to me at any time."

     When the others heard this, they were a little surprised, "Little Boss , you are so nice, if there is a problem with this watch, or if it is broken, do you still guarantee it?”