CHAPTER 36

Chapter 36

    Ye Xiaoyu chuckled, "It's still your thoughtfulness."

    Those guests invited by Ye's family to join in the show, after watching the show and buying some home appliances or clothes, also began to bid farewell to Ye Xiaoyu and Xia Hong one after another.

    When everyone left, Ye Xiaoyu gave them a gift bag of chef's gourmet food.

    In this day and age, everyone likes to eat meat.

    Inside the big gift pack of God of Cooking Food, there are braised pork, braised chicken, braised pig ears, as well as salt-baked chicken wings, salt-baked chicken feet, and salt-baked eggs.

    When this gift was given out, it can be said that all the guests who came to support it liked it very much. They felt that the Ye family was too generous to send them such a heavy gift back.

    Many of them only bought 20 or 30 yuan, but the items in this big gift bag are already close to 30 yuan.

    They felt a little bit ashamed, and wanted to go back and help Wanjie Electric City and Clothing City do more publicity, so that they could sell more things.

    They have also seen the electrical appliances and clothing here. They are all good products from Hong Kong City, and the price is cheaper than department stores. They are definitely worth recommending and buying.

    The guests invited by the Ye family were originally from families with better family background and higher status.

    With the spontaneous publicity of the upper circles in Jiangcheng, coupled with the advertising effect, the reputation of Wanjie Electric City and Clothing City was quickly spread.

    Soon after, the families in Jiangcheng were all proud of owning electrical appliances from Wanjie Electric City.

    Women also have a sense of superiority because they can wear the fashions of Wanjie Clothing City.

    The sales of those delicacies in the Kitchen God Gourmet Store are also getting better and better.

    On the opening day, because there were always customers coming, it was originally scheduled to close at 8:00 pm, but it was delayed until 10:00 pm.

    Ye Xiaoyu discussed with Jiang Hui. There are too many staff here, so they don't want to find a restaurant for dinner.

    Jiang Hui asked Kitchen God to bring some supper over in advance, and then gave all the employees 20 yuan in red envelopes.

    The business here in Jiangcheng is basically a retail business on the opening day, and the turnover is far less than that in the provincial capital.

    After the employees had left, Jiang Hui and Ye Xiaoyu stayed to settle accounts together.

    The turnover of the electrical city is 136,880 yuan, and that of the clothing city is 35,666 yuan, adding up to 172,546 yuan.

    Although this turnover is far less than that of the provincial capital, it is also more than Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui expected.

    Among them, Electric City has 30% of the gross profit, which is 41064 yuan.

    Garment City has a 50% gross profit, 17833.

    The total gross profit on the opening day is: 58897 yuan.

    After deducting labor, taxes, rent, etc., it is estimated that there are still more than 50,000 yuan.

    Jiang Hui bought this store by himself. Since Jiang Hui calculated it clearly, Ye Xiaoyu insisted on giving her a share of the rent.