CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34

Afterward, Ye Xiaoyu said to her again: "About the art troupe, yesterday my mother contacted the head of the city art troupe, Feng, and said that six girls can be transferred to perform for us, and each person will be given 20 yuan a day. It's fine with food included."

Jiang Hui smiled happily and said, "That's great, but isn't their appearance fee too little?"

Ye Xiaoyu replied: "Their unit'scurrent going-out fee is this price."

Jiang Hui Thinking of the current prices, the city cultural troupe is also a unit, so it is probably the price, and it is impossible to charge a big price like a private entertainment company.

Jiang Hui thought that these sisters who appeared on stage should not be treated badly, so she said to Ye Xiaoyu: "If they behave well, we will give them another red envelope." "Okay !"

Ye Xiaoyu continued to say to her: "The newspaper office I have also contacted, starting from tomorrow, in the following week, there will be a whole page of advertisements for our electrical appliances city and fashion city, and I have already paid for it."

"Then you can ask an accountant to pay the bill when the time comes!"

Jiang Hu,i I thought to myself, it is indeed right to leave it to Ye Xiaoyu to deal with these government departments and units.

He has connections, moves his mouth, finds people, and it's all done.

These things, if they are ordinary people like them, they don't know how many times they have to run to succeed, and there are even some things that you may not succeed even if you run away.

For example, the actors of the Municipal Art Troupe usually perform for programs organized by the government or the military, and at worst they perform in large state-owned enterprises.

Nowadays, people like them in state-owned units rely on their status and have a sense of superiority. They feelit is a shame to go outside to performo commercial performances for self-employed people.

Even if ordinary people pay, they will not show up.

But this time, the young master of the well-known Ye family in Jiangcheng was the one who came forward to invite them.

If they can take advantage of this performance, successfully match up with the young master of the Ye family, and then marry into the rich family of the Ye family, they will make a lot of money.

These art troupe girls who are usually reluctant to go out for commercial performances, this time, almost broke their heads because of these six places.

Xu Yao was born into a worker's family in Jiangcheng. She was fair-skinned and beautiful. She was good at singing and dancing since she was a child. After graduating from junior high school, she was admitted to the Municipal Art Troupe and became a dancer.

After years of hard work, she has become a pillar of the dance team in the city art troupe.

After Xu Yao became the pillar of the art troupe, her horizons became higher and higher. She has always wanted to find a man who is good-looking and has a powerful family like her husband.

But in recent years, she has had a lot of blind dates. The good-looking ones have poor family conditions; the powerful ones in the family are too ugly, but there is no man who meets her conditions.

In a flash, she was already twenty-four years old.

In this era, twenty-four years old is already an older unmarried young woman, and the range of partners she can choose is getting narrower and narrower. Some people even start to introduce her to second-married men, and she is so angry that she wants to vomit blood.

By chance, she saw Ye Xiaoyu, and was fascinated by his masculine and handsome appearance for the first time, and after inquiring again, she turned out to be the famous young master of the Ye family.

Xu Yao's heart immediately moved.

It's a pity that she has never been able to get a chance to contact Ye Xiaoyu.

This time, Head Feng told them to give a performance to a self-employed business and let them sign up voluntarily.

Int the beginning, no one was willing to go, fearing that they would lower their status.

But Xu Yao was thinking, Captain Feng is not something ordinary people can talk about, she is willing to let them perform for this self-employed, Xu Yao feels that this must not be an easy matter.

She inquired carefully, and sure enough, this not-so-simple self-employed was actually the young master of the Ye family whom she had always wanted to marry.

No wonder Captain Feng would save face so much and transfer them to support the young master of the Ye family.

After Xu Yao knew the details of this matter, she signed up immediately.

When Captain Feng saw that she was the first to sign up, he even praised her in front of everyone.

Xu Yao was proud of herself, wishing that no one else would go.

At that time, if she went to the performance alone to save face, Young Master Ye would definitely look up to her, and she could take advantage of the opportunity to make friends with Young Master Ye, and maybe she would have a chance to marry into Ye's family.

As long as she thinks of this possibility, Xu Yao is secretly happy.

But she didn't expect that this self-employment was about the young master of the Ye family, and it spread in the blink of an eye.

Now it's all over, everyone is scrambling to be a guest performer for Young Master Ye's big business.

Xu Yao was going to die of anger, she felt that they were all the ones who came to rob her of Young Master Ye.

December 12th is an auspicious day for the zodiac and a shopping festival for future generations.

Jiang Hui specially chose this day for the opening. Although the time was a bit tight, under Ye Xiaoyu's help, everything went very smoothly.

Jiang Hui also saw Ye Xiaoyu's potential, he deserved to be the young master of the Ye family.

With him at the helm in Jiangcheng in the future, she doesn't have to worry about it, just deliver the goods.

There is a large square at the gate of Jiangcheng Wanjie Electric City and Fashion City, and a temporary stage has been set up at this moment.

The stage for this performance was temporarily bought by Jiang Hui with a few construction robots and built overnight.

Xu Yao, Lin Yin, and the other six actors from the Municipal Art Troupe came here early under the personal leadership of Head Feng.

Ye Xiaoyu's mother, Ms. Xia Hong, also brought his sister-in-law Li Xiulan and second sister Ye Xiaolan to support him early.

Both his father and his eldest brother are busy people in the army. They have too many things to do, so they didn't show up.

Ms. Xia Hong and Captain Feng are true girlfriends who grew up together. The relationship between the two is very good and they have always been in touch.

After Xia Hong arrived at the Electric City, she led her son Ye Xiaoyu to find Captain Feng together and thanked her for her great help.

Xu Yao, Lin Yin, and the others became excited when they saw Ms. Xia Hong and Ye Xiaoyu coming.

Head Feng saw those actors looking at Ye Xiaoyu with golden eyes, like looking at a wealthy son-in-law, felt a little ashamed, and coughed heavily.

Seeing that her son was so popular, Xia Hong was very happy, and patted Commander Feng's hand, telling her not to mind.

Ye Xiaoyu felt very uncomfortable seeing these actresses with wolf eyes. After expressing his thanks to Head Feng, he turned around and left on the grounds that he had to receive other guests.

At 8 o'clock in the morning, with the sound of gongs and drums and firecrackers, Jiangcheng Wanjie Electric City and Jiangcheng Wanjie Fashion City opened at the same time. Guests from all over the world came to congratulate, and it was very lively.

The lion dance show on stage also attracted the attention of countless people.

The audience was full of people. The square, which was originally not small, turned out to be crowded with people.

Jiangcheng Jianshe Road was originally the central area of ​​Jiangcheng, and the flow of people was extremely busy.

Coupled with the promotion of newspapers and leaflets in the past two days, there are very few entertainment programs in this era. I heard that there are cultural troupes to perform, which is more attractive. Countless people came here to watch the excitement.

When the store door opened, those people's eyes lit up when they saw the brand-new and shiny electrical appliances.

Many people who came here to cheer for the Ye family's face, when they saw these advanced and beautiful electrical appliances, they all couldn't help but took out their pockets.

The ladies flocked into the fashion city, looking at the beautiful and fashionable clothes, feeling that they couldn't see them with their own eyes, each one was so good-looking that they had the urge to buy it.

Ms. Xia Hong took her daughter and daughter-in-law to pick out a few sets of clothes as soon as they opened the door, and made a good start for her son.

It's rare for the wives who know each other to get close to the Ye family. Seeing that Xia Hong has sold, they also rush to buy one by one, fearing that they don't buy enough.

Fortunately, the clothes in this fashion city are not only beautiful in style, but also of first-class quality.

Seeing that there are matching fashion watches, fashion bags, and men's clothing with elegant and fashionable styles and high-grade at a glance, they couldn't help being moved and bought one set after another for the men in the family. Clothes, watches and bags were also left behind.

Jiang Hui also came here early today. She was standing at the cash register in the clothing city, acting as a cashier while observing the flow of people in the store.

There were three people cashiering today, but there was still a long queue.

Looking at the rising numbers on the cash register, Jiang Hui was overjoyed.

Jiangcheng's business is stable!

When every customer finishes checking out, Jiang Hui and the cashier will remind them that they can go to the outside square stage to participate in the lucky draw.

The business on the Electric City side is also booming.

Jiang Hui stated on the advertising leaflet that there will be a 20% discount during the opening period.

The products in their Electric City are of good style and quality, and their prices are nearly 10% cheaper than those on the market. With the 20% off promotion, it is nearly 30% cheaper.

Those who have always wanted to buy electrical appliances in their hearts must come and have a look when they see that Wanjie Electric City is so much cheaper.

As a result, they came to see that the electrical products in Wanjie Electric City were all better than they imagined, cheap and affordable, and everyone rushed to place an order to buy them.

Families who can afford large household appliances in this era are not ordinary people, all of them are wealthy and discerning people.

As the saying goes, don't be afraid of not knowing the goods, but be afraid of comparing goods.

Some wealthy families, when they see the new large color TV in Wanjie Electric City and compare it with the old-fashioned, bulky and small-screen color TV at home, they feel disgusted with the small color TV at home.

They immediately placed an order and bought a new color TV, and when they got back, they gave away the old color TV at home.

And those double-door refrigerators also opened their eyes. They immediately bought new ones and threw away the old ones.

Ye Xiaoyu has been busy greeting guests.

There are too many acquaintances here today, a lot of people I know and I don't know.

Everyone is also very face-saving, as long as they have money, they will place an order to buy electrical appliances.

Even if some of them were too cash-strapped and couldn't afford electrical appliances, they would go to the clothing store next door and buy one or two pieces of clothing, giving the Ye family a lot of face.