CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21

    Ye Xiaoyu didn't care at all and said, "Huihui, I trust you, and I know you won't cheat me."

    Facing his heavy trust, Jiang Hui didn't know what to say.

    After a while, she said to Ye Xiaoyu: "Brother Ye, since only my name is written on this building and land, I will return all the money for buying the building and land to you later."

     "The 15,000 yuan I received is considered as the investment money for our hypermarket, as we said before, I am responsible for the source and purchase of goods, you are responsible for the operation and sales, and each of us gets half of the profit."

    Although her tone was gentle and calm, but Ye Xiaoyu heard the persistence in her words.

    He also knew in his heart that they had just met, Jiang Hui would definitely not want to accept such a big favor from him. After thinking about it, he followed her way, "Okay, let's do as you say."

    In this way, Jiang Hui had to earn another 15,000 yuan to return to Ye Xiaoyu.

    But that building and such a large piece of land became her personal property in the future.

    For her, this account is too cost-effective.

    This time, without Ye Xiaoyu's contacts and connections, she might not be able to buy such a good location and location at this price.

    Originally, it was a good idea to write the names of two people who jointly owned this asset.

    Even if there is any friction between the two people in the future and they want to split, they can still divide the property normally.

    Now that it has become her own property, Jiang Hui feels that she is the one who took advantage of Ye Xiaoyu.

    Even if it was a favor that Ye Xiaoyu himself willingly gave her, it made Jiang Hui feel a little guilty.

    Jiang Hui also secretly planned in her heart that in the future, she would work hard with him to manage the electrical and clothing hypermarkets, let him earn a little more money, and when she had money, she would buy other good land and return the favor to him.

    This building has been bought, but there are still many things to do next.

    For example: decoration, recruitment, company registration, etc., all of which need to be done by Ye Xiaoyu.

    Jiang Hui began to discuss with Ye Xiaoyu about the next things to do, "Brother Ye, after buying this building, the next step is to decorate, recruit workers, and register the company, all these things are left to you. "

    Ye Xiaoyu agreed without saying a word, "Okay, leave these things to me."

    Jiang Hui said again: "As for the source of goods, I will go to the provincial capital on weekends and ask my relatives to order the goods first. , when the decoration is finished, let him deliver the goods directly."

    Ye Xiaoyu heard that she was going to the provincial capital on the weekend, and immediately said to her: "I will accompany you to the provincial capital on the weekend!"

    Jiang Hui shook her head, "No, this time I'll go alone, and when the next appointment is made, I'll take you there to meet my relatives."

    Ye Xiaoyu thought she didn't want him to know where the goods came from, and was still a little unhappy.

    But he still chose to respect her, "Okay, then you have to pay more attention to safety when you go alone. It's very chaotic outside now, especially in the area around Yangcheng Railway Station. There are a lot of people stealing things, and there are some open robbers. You must be careful." Be careful."