CHAPTER 37

Chapter 37

    Qin Shaolin, the youngest son of a certain official in the provincial government.

    Qin Shaolin has three older sisters, and only his son is the only one. The whole family treats him like a sweetheart and grows up, so he has naturally developed a character of selfishness, domineering, extravagant, and all kinds of evil.

    Relying on his father's status, Qin Shaolin threatened those shops or factories with good business everywhere, forcing them to let him buy shares, or give him dry shares as dividends.

    For those merchants who ignored him and fought hard with him, Qin Shaolin used the power of his family to suppress them until they bowed their heads and gave him the money.

    There are also people who are unwilling to bow their heads to the end. Qin Shaolin creates accidents, kills and maims those people, completely makes them disappear, and then annexes their properties.

    When Wanjie Electric City first opened, Qin Shaolin had his eye on them.

    There are so many advanced electrical appliances in there, which makes Qin Shaolin feel like seeing a hen that can only lay golden eggs, and he can't wait to take it as his own immediately.

    Qin Shaolin has been sending people to keep an eye on Wanjie Electric City, counting the income of Wanjie Electric City every day.

    Thinking that Wanjie Electric City could earn hundreds of thousands a day, his eyes turned blood red with envy and jealousy.

    Even if there was Long Guangqiang who wanted to collect protection fees from Wanjie Electric City, the people from Wanjie Electric City had already sent him in, but Qin Shaolin was not worried at all.

    He is very confident, he is not that idiot Long Guangqiang, he is someone with a background.

    Among those businessmen who are more powerful than the boss of Wanjie Electric City, there is a famous businessman who came from Hong Kong City, and he has been tamed into obedience.

    He really didn't believe it, he would not be able to handle this small Wanjie Electric City.

    After Qin Shaolin found out the details of Wanjie Electric City, he first sent someone to deliver invitations to Jiang Long, inviting Jiang Long to have dinner at the Fuli Hotel.

    When Jiang Long received Qin Shaolin's invitation, he was still a little strange.

    He doesn't even know this person, why invite him to dinner for no reason?

    Jiang Long instinctively felt that something was wrong, so he directly contacted Jiang Hui through the Wanjie system and told her about it.

    Jiang Hui asked Wanjie System to check this Qin Shaolin.

    After the investigation, she found out that this Qin Shaolin was the precious son of a certain official in the provincial government.

    She also realized that this Qin Shaolin might come from a bad person.

    Jiang Hui dared not underestimate the ability of these scumbags.

    She had read the biographies of many well-known people before. In the early days of reform and opening up, many rich people who started their businesses and made a fortune in the early stage were made things difficult by these scumbags.

    There are also big businessmen who have been harassed for many years, and they were investigated after they were stabbed to the top.

    Now these scumbags dare to extend their black hands to her. If they don't chop off their black hands, they will be sorry for her heaven-defying golden fingers!