CHAPTER 53

Chapter 53

    In the promotion list this time, there is a family whose performance is very eye-catching, making countless people feel envious.

    Liao Quanzhong, twenty-six years old today, a native of Jiangcheng, the team leader of Wanjie Garment Factory, was promoted to the workshop supervisor this time.

    Hong Sufen, 23 years old today, from Sichuan Province, the wife of Liao Quanzhong, has also been promoted from the group leader of Wanjie Garment Factory to the workshop supervisor this time.

    Hong Suying, 20 years old this year, Hong Suying's younger sister, also from Sichuan Province, is a personnel clerk at Wanjie Electric Factory, and this time she was promoted to be the director of the personnel department.

    Generally speaking, people who went south to work in Guangdong Province in this era would go to Yangcheng or Pengcheng, and very few went to Jiangcheng.

    Hong Suying came to Jiangcheng to find a job because when her sister Hong Sufen went south to work in the Yangcheng Garment Factory, she met Liao Quanzhong, who was also in the Yangcheng Garment Factory at that time.

    Later, Hong Sufen was moved by Liao Quanzhong and married to Jiangcheng.

    When the Wanjie City Industrial Park was recruiting foreign workers, Liao Quanzhong and Hong Sufen, two skilled workers of the garment factory, were recruited to work in the Wanjie Garment Factory with their superb skills and experience.

    The couple are hardworking, capable, and responsible, and they were soon promoted to team leaders together.

    The treatment at Wanjie Garment Factory is very good, even better than the garment factory where the couple worked in Yangcheng.

    Therefore, when Wanjie Electric Appliance Factory and Kitchen God Food Factory were recruiting workers, Hong Sufen immediately sent a telegram back to her natal home, asking her younger sister Hong Suying, who had just graduated from high school and did not enter university, to come to Jiangcheng for an interview.

    Hong Suying was also very upbeat, and applied for the job as a personnel clerk at Wanjie Electric Appliance Factory in one fell swoop.

    When Hong Suying first entered the factory, her sister Hong Sufen repeatedly reminded her that all factories in Wanjie Industrial Park paid very well.

    The most important thing is that the factories here have strict assessment mechanisms. As long as you work hard and do a good job, you will have a chance to be promoted.

    Even if you work hard and fail to get promoted, you will definitely get more salary and bonus than others.

    Hong Suying kept her sister's words in her heart.

    When she first joined Wanjie Electric Factory, she was willing to do the dirty and tiring work in the office that others were unwilling to do, and even rushed to do it.

    Hong Suying is very smart. She not only works hard, but also speaks very well. She handles affairs neatly and speaks very comfortably. The management and workers of Wanjie Electric Factory like her very much.

    Her reputation is getting better and better, and as more people praise her, she naturally falls into the eyes of Jiang Hui and Ye Xiaoyu.

    This time, various departments vigorously promoted the management cadres, and Hong Suying was naturally on the list.

    Seeing that the three members of their family on the list had all been promoted, the two sisters happily hugged each other on the spot and laughed loudly.