CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6

    Zhao Xiaolan and the others looked at Wang Guilan with interest, and waited for a while to see her jokes.

    All of them have eaten mushroom meat buns, and they all know how delicious and gluttonous this mushroom meat bun is, making people want to eat it again.

    Wang Guilan is definitely no exception. It depends on whether she will die after eating it, and will not admit it?

    After Wang Guilan took a bite, her eyes really lit up.

    She didn't speak, and continued to eat with big mouthfuls.

    A fist-sized meat bun with mushrooms was eaten by her in a few bites.

    When she finished eating and wanted to take another one to continue eating, she raised her eyes and realized that everyone was staring at her.

    Wang Guilan smiled shyly and asked, "Why are you looking at me? Hurry up and buy your buns!"

    Zhao Xiaolan asked her with a smile, "Wang Guilan, is this mushroom meat bun delicious?"

    Wang Guilan choked and hummed Said: "It's delicious, it's delicious, okay?"

    Everyone laughed when they heard her answer.

    "You still have a bit of conscience, so you didn't insist that it's not delicious."

    "I'll just say, no one can escape the delicious buns from my little sister."

    Zhao Xiaolan also said to Jiang Hui at this time: "Sister, give it to me." Here are 40 mushroom meat buns, divided into two bags."

    Jiang Hui responded with a smile: "Okay, big sister, you bought so much, are you going to visit?"

    Zhao Xiaolan looked at Jiang Hui in surprise, and smiled again Said: "My sister is so smart, she even guessed that I'm going to be a guest. That's right, I'm going back to my mother's house today. My two eldest brothers from my family's family have come back from Hong Kong City. The buns you made are so delicious. I'll bring them to you." Let 's try it."

    When Wang Guilan heard this, her face was full of envy and hatred, and she said to Zhao Xiaolan strangely: "Oh, Zhao Xiaolan, when your eldest brother comes back, you are going to get rich again, no wonder you are so proud to buy a bun."

    Zhao Xiaolan replied in an angry tone, "Yes, my two elder brothers are good, and they bring me a lot of gifts and money every time they come back. You, it's useless to be envious, because you There is no such good brother."

    Wang Guilan was so angry that she wanted to kill Zhao Xiaolan.

    But after Zhao Xiaolan finished speaking, she ignored her.

    Her two elder brothers really took good care of her. Since the reform and opening up, customs clearance between Hong Kong City and the mainland has become much easier. Her two elder brothers also go back to their hometown to visit their parents every one or two months.

    Every time they came back, they would give her, the only sister, a lot of money and gifts.

    The two elder brothers said that they have been away from their parents for so many years in Hong Kong, and their younger sisters are helping to take care of their parents.

    Now that the two brothers are doing well in Hong Kong City and have saved some money, they naturally want to repay their sister's friendship in taking care of their parents.

    The relationship between the three of them is very good, and life is getting better now. They all hope that their parents can live a long life and enjoy a few more years of happiness.