CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25

    Chef's Gourmet Store.

    Ye Ningxiang had been anxiously waiting for news from Jiang Hui and Ye Xiaoyu in the shop.

    Seeing that it was twelve o'clock in the middle of the night and they hadn't come back yet, Ye Ningxiang was even more worried.

    She couldn't help but wonder in her mind, did something happen to Huihui?

    Huihui is the pillar of their family now, if something happens to her, what will she and Xiaojing do?

    Ye Ningxiang clasped her hands together and prayed to the heavens to bless my family Huihui to return safely.

    She repeated the words over and over again... Another quarter of an hour passed.

    Ye Ningxiang heard the sound of a car stopping outside the store.

    She suddenly felt refreshed, did her Huihui come back?

    God seemed to have heard her heart, and Jiang Hui's voice sounded outside the door, "Mom, I'm back."

    Ye Ningxiang hurriedly opened the door, letting Jiang Hui, Ye Xiaoyu, and Jiang Longjiangfeng in.

    Ye Ningxiang saw Jiang Long and Jiang Feng in a sturdy aura, and looked at Jiang Hui suspiciously, "Hui Hui, they are..."

    Jiang Hui hurriedly introduced to her, "Mom, these two are distant relatives of our family. Jiang Long, this is Jiang Feng. They are brothers and sisters, and they are very skilled. This time, fortunately, they escorted me back so that I can return safely."

    Ye Ningxiang looked at Jiang Long and Jiang Feng gratefully when she heard that, "Ah Long, Ah Feng, thank you for protecting Huihui, thank you."

    She looked at Ye Xiaoyu again, and said gratefully: "Xiaoyu, thank you for helping me find Huihui, thank you."

    Ye Ningxiang didn't know how to express it She thanked them, and asked them, "Are you all hungry? I'll get you a bowl of noodles."

    Jiang Hui looked at her mother whose eyes were flushed with excitement, and felt a little sour and warm in her heart.

    She stepped forward and hugged Ye Ningxiang's shoulders, smiled and said to her: "Mom, go up and rest first, I'll cook noodles for them."

    Ye Ningxiang cast an annoyed look at her, "You just came back, hurry up and sit down and rest By the way, make a pot of tea for Xiao Yu and A Long A Feng, I will do it soon."

    Jiang Hui saw that Ye Ningxiang insisted on doing something for them to feel at ease, so she said coquettishly: "Okay, then work hard My beautiful mother."

    Ye Ningxiang looked at the baby girl who spoke sweetly, and the worry in her heart was relieved, and the smile on her face also bloomed, "You girl, where did you learn to be glib, hurry up and greet the guests."

    Jiang Hui saluted her playfully, "Yes, my mother."

    Ye Ningxiang was amused by Jiang Hui.

    Ye Xiaoyu looked at such a lively and lovely Jiang Hui, his black eyes were also full of smiles.

    Jiang Hui carried the kettle, took out the spiritual tea she bought from the Xiuxian plane in the mall from the cabinet, and made a pot of good tea for Ye Xiaoyu and the others.

    Once the spirit tea was brewed, the lingering fragrance of the tea spread out in an instant and floated into the nostrils of Ye Xiaoyu, Jiang Long and Jiang Feng.