CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16

    Jiang Hui taught Ye Xiaoyu how to use the ordering machine to issue orders and collect money, and let him be responsible for issuing orders and collecting money.

    This ordering machine was also bought by Jiang Hui from the mall. It is very convenient and easy to use.

    Jiang Hui adopts the business model of chain restaurants in the later generations. Customers order and pay first, and then pick up food at the side, so that there will be no order taking.

    With Ye Xiaoyu helping to order and collect the money, Jiang Hui and her mother Ye Ningxiang were only responsible for the delivery, which was much faster than yesterday.

    Those guests who came yesterday said to Jiang Hui and Ye Ningxiang while ordering: "Madam proprietress, your steamed stuffed buns are really delicious. My kids got up early this morning, eagerly waiting to eat steamed stuffed buns."

    "Haha, my child is the same. Last night he insisted that he must eat steamed buns and soy milk from Chef's house today, and he won't eat anything else.

    " He also fell in love with the peanuts and stewed pork from God of Cooking's family, saying that the craftsmanship of God of Cooking's family is well-deserved, and it is better than the ones he has eaten before."

    Jiang Hui and Ye Ningxiang were also happy when they heard the compliments from the guests bloomed.

    Chefs are probably in the same mood. When they see the delicious food they make with their own hands, they will be loved and loved by so many people, and they will feel very happy, satisfied and have a sense of accomplishment.

    The three of them were busy until almost ten o'clock before stopping, sitting in the lobby to rest, and eating something by the way.

    They used to eat at six o'clock before, and started selling things at seven o'clock. They have been busy until now, and it has been three or four hours.

    This high-intensity physical work consumes a lot of the body, and the three of them feel hungry.

    Jiang Hui cut a large platter of stewed meat, another pickled cucumber, a pile of peanuts, and a large plate of shiitake mushroom meat buns and milk-flavored steamed buns, allowing her mother and Ye Xiaoyu to eat to their heart's content.

    When eating breakfast in the morning, she found that Ye Xiaoyu's appetite was particularly good. He ate eight buns alone, and also drank two large bowls of porridge, eating a lot of meat.

    Fortunately, her family is in the food business. If he goes to do other work, they will definitely not provide him with food. It is really delicious.

    Although Ye Xiaoyu can eat very well, his work attitude and efficiency are also top-notch, definitely worth it!

    After eating the meal at ten o'clock, Jiang Hui asked her mother to go to the second floor to rest.

    After Ye Ningxiang went up, Jiang Hui asked Ye Xiaoyu again, "Brother Ye, do you want to go up to the compartment to rest? There is a sofa bed in the lobby of the compartment, and you can sleep when you open it."

    Ye Xiaoyu shook his head, "I'm not sleepy , you can go up if you want to rest, I’ll come and see the store.”

    Jiang Hui smiled, “I’m not sleepy, I’ll rest in the afternoon.”

    The second floor has two bedrooms and one living room, and they live in a family of three, which is much better than a rural home up.

    After all, it is a rented house, just a transition.

    Jiang Hui didn't arrange much, so she put a big bed, a wardrobe, and a bedside table in each of the two rooms.