CHAPTER 48

Chapter 48

    This time, facing these female reporters, actresses and female guests who Xiao missed him, Ye Xiaoyu was finally able to say to them loudly: "This is my girlfriend!"

    His subtext is: I have a girlfriend Yes, you guys give me a little distance!

    Men and women in this era are relatively conservative, restrained and reserved emotionally.

    Even though they fell in love with the rich and handsome Ye Xiaoyu and wanted to marry into the Ye family, but after hearing what Ye Xiaoyu said, they stopped stalking and all retreated tactfully.

    Jiang Hui laughed happily when she saw Ye Xiaoyu announcing their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend in such a high-profile way.

    After Ye Xiaoyu saw those women walking away, he turned his head to look at Jiang Hui, and saw that she was snickering, and couldn't help but also laughed, "Huihui, what are you laughing at?"

    Jiang Hui clung to his ear smiled and said, "Brother Ye, I think you are very cute today."

    Ye Xiaoyu looked at her brightly, deliberately teasing her, "Really? Then would you like to kiss me?"

    Jiang Hui stretched out her hand and patted him, after a while, she said angrily: "You don't even look at the occasion, but still kiss you? It's almost like beating you."

    Ye Xiaoyu laughed and said, "Then let's go back and kiss again!"

    Jiang Hui gave him a glance, "So many guests came today , You should hurry up and greet the guests!"

    Ye Xiaoyu also knew that there were a lot of things going on today, so he gently shook her hand, "Okay, then I will go to work first, at noon we will go to God of Kitchen with my parents and second sister Eat at a gourmet restaurant."

    Jiang Hui nodded, "Okay, I have already asked my mother to prepare the banquet hall."

    After the opening of this chef's gourmet flagship store, Ye Ningxiang took Wang Ligao and Xu Xu, who were ready to be teachers, Ke's two chefs and Jiang Jingdong came here to work together.

    It turned out that Lu Afu was the manager of the God of Cooking Gourmet Restaurant next to Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School, responsible for managing all the affairs of the restaurant.

    Lu Afu's position has also changed from a chef to a partner.

    In addition to the basic salary every month, he can get an extra 5% of the gross profit as a dividend.

    The store in Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School now has a monthly turnover of about 50,000. Based on 30% of the gross profit, the monthly gross profit is about 15,000. If Lu Afu is paid 5%, it means that he has 750 yuan in dividends alone. Piece.

    His current basic salary and full attendance bonus are between 200 and 300, which adds up to an income of nearly 1,000 yuan.

    In 1987, a monthly income of 1,000 yuan was definitely a high-income class.

    Lu Afu was very motivated, and he assured Jiang Hui again and again that he would manage the store well and would never let her down.

    His wife is now also working in this store in No. 1 Middle School as a handyman, and she also earns more than 100 yuan a month.

    In addition, Jiang Hui recruited two chefs, two kitchen workers, and an all-round simulation robot.

    The chef's salary is slightly lower than that of Lu Afu before. The monthly salary plus bonus is about 200 yuan, while the chef's salary is about 100 yuan.