CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

    Jiang Hui is a person with strong mobility.

    She immediately used the initial funds to buy five catties of flour, one catty of lean meat, one catty of pork belly, as well as onions, ginger, garlic, shiitake mushrooms and various seasonings in the mall.

    She soaked the shiitake mushrooms, prepared the seasoning, and started kneading the noodles.

    After reconciling, she started to mince pork stuffing to make steamed buns stuffed with shiitake mushrooms and meat.

    With the blessing of the God of Cooking Book, Jiang Hui's movements of chopping meat, seasoning, and kneading buns are all handled with ease and handy.

    Whatever comes to her mind, she can immediately put into practice.

    This feeling is very mysterious, indescribable, really amazing.

    after an hour.

    The fragrant mushroom stuffed buns are out of the cage.

    The younger sister Jiang Jing came over smelling the fragrance, and asked curiously: "Sister, what delicious food are you making? It smells so good!"

    Jiang Hui replied with a smile: "I'm making meat buns with mushrooms. I just made them. You can eat two of them in a while." One, and the rest, I'm going to sell them to see if I can make some money and earn some tuition fees for both of us." When

    Jiang Jing heard this, even though she was very greedy, she wanted to eat this meat bun, but she still held back Now, she said sensiblely: "Sister, then I won't eat it, you can sell it all!"

    Jiang Hui smiled at her, "It doesn't matter if we can eat two of them, if we can sell all these buns, we can sell them all!" I made a lot of money back.” With

    five catties of flour and two catties of meat, plus mushrooms and ingredients, she really made 30 mushroom meat buns.

    The two sisters eat two each, and there are 26 more, which can be sold for 5 yuan.

    The cost of five catties of flour, one catty of lean meat, one catty of pork belly, shiitake mushrooms, ginger, onion, garlic and ingredients is only seventy-five cents in real currency.

    If this business is done, she can earn a net profit of 4.25 yuan.

    And if the 4.25 yuan is recharged, there will be 340 plane coins, plus the previous 100 initial funds, she spent 60 yuan, and there are 40 yuan left, and her plane coins will be 380 yuan.

    With this 380 yuan, she can buy more things in the mall.

    Jiang Hui took out two steamed buns, put them in a bowl, and handed them to her younger sister, "Ah Jing, eat it! See if the mushroom meat buns made by sister are good?"

    Jiang Jing has always been a fan of her sister. After eating, she blew rainbow farts to her sister, "Sister's cooking must be delicious!"

    Jiang Hui looked at her well-behaved and lovely sister, and felt in her heart that her sister was really considerate and sensible since she was a child.

    Thinking of how her sister had always supported her with all her strength when she was in trouble, Jiang Hui felt very warm in her heart. No matter how good she is in this life, she can't be too good.

    Jiang Hui smiled and told her younger sister, "The buns are very hot just out of the basket, eat slowly, don't burn them."

    Jiang Jing nodded, "I know, I will eat slowly."