CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19

    Ye Xiaolan waved her hand at him, "Wait a minute, I'll ask the person in charge of the cotton spinning factory to come over and ask about the situation. You can discuss it yourself, and I'll lead the way."

    Ye Xiaoyu nodded, "Okay, then invite them to come over and talk directly "

    Ye Xiaolan picked up the phone on the desk, dialed the phone number of Qian Aimin, the director of the cotton spinning factory, and told him to bring all the certificates of the factory to come to her, someone wanted to buy that factory.

    Ye Xiaolan did not tell the factory manager of the cotton spinning factory that it was her younger brother who wanted to buy the factory. She didn't want to be accused of abusing her power and letting her relatives take advantage of the government.

    She just drew a line in the middle, and let them discuss how to close the deal.

    After Qian Aimin, the director of the cotton spinning factory, received Ye Xiaolan's phone call, he quickly called the accountant in the factory, took the official seal and the relevant certificates of the factory building, and rushed over to the city hall.

    Director Qian and the accountant hurried to Ye Xiaolan's office and knocked on the door of Ye Xiaolan's office.

    Ye Xiaolan invited him in, and introduced Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui to Director Qian, "Director Qian, these two are comrades Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui, they want to buy your factory building, please sit down and talk."

    The factory manager Qian has been in the state-owned units for so many years, and he has long been mixed up as an old fritter.

    He didn't need Ye Xiaolan to say more, just hearing the name, he also knew that Ye Xiaoyu and Ye Xiaolan had a close relationship.

    He also warmly shook hands with Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui one by one, "Comrade Ye, Comrade Jiang, hello, I am Qian Aimin, the director of the cotton spinning factory, very pleased to meet you."

    Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui also responded with a smile: "Qian Hello, factory manager! I have heard of you for a long time." After the

    two parties sat down, Jiang Hui looked at Qian Aimin secretly.

    He is about 1.6 meters tall, with a round face, a fleshy nose, and a bright forehead. When he smiles, his eyes are narrowed into two slits, and he looks very kind.

    He was wearing a Dacron shirt and a pair of black trousers. In this day and age, this kind of attire is very stylish and has the temperament of a cadre.

    But Qian Aimin is also very bright on the surface, but inside he is anxious because of the current situation of the factory.

    The current cotton mills, like most of the state-owned factories, are in trouble because the machines and products are outdated, the products cannot be sold, and the wages of the workers cannot even be paid.

    Workers have not received wages for two months, and their work enthusiasm and efficiency are extremely low.

    Their factory has become a burden on the city government.

    The city government has ordered that their cotton mills solve the problem themselves.

    They had no choice but to sell some properties to save themselves and pay workers wages.

    Jiang Hui, who was reborn, knew that the cotton spinning factory sold its assets to save itself. This was the beginning, and it would not be long before it would go bankrupt.