CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26

    After Jiang Hui read the decoration drawings, she found that the designs were not only done according to her requirements, but also made more detailed and applicable. The design drawings were also drawn just like the real thing, which is perfect.

    Jiang Hui looked at Ye Xiaoyu in surprise, and asked curiously: "Brother Ye, this designer is of a very high standard! Who is he?"

    Ye Xiaoyu replied with a smile: "He is Professor Lei Wenyuan, who once went abroad After studying abroad, he used to be a professor of architecture at the provincial capital university, and now he is an all-around designer for a city construction company."

    "Whether it is engineering design, interior design, or garden design, Mr. Lei is very proficient, and he can be called an architect. Master Jie."

    Jiang Hui asked curiously again: "Why does such a big man still stay in our Jiangcheng? Shouldn't he have been poached by a big unit in the provincial capital or the capital?"

    Ye Xiaoyu sighed softly, "This old man, he was originally a professor at the provincial capital university, but in those chaotic years, Mr. Lei suffered some grievances, and was sent down for several years, and suffered a lot."

    "After being rehabilitated, Mr. Lei asked to return to his hometown Jiangcheng to work and provide for the elderly. This is why he will stay in the city construction company to make use of his remaining heat."

    Jiang Hui felt suffocated, "So, no wonder he wants to return to his hometown."

    Jiang Hui remembered this master Lei Wenyuan in the construction industry, maybe in the future They also have the opportunity to cooperate.

    After confirming that there were no problems with the design drawings, Ye Xiaoyu took the drawings to find someone to start construction the next day, and the entire project was expected to be completed within a month.

    With money in her hand, Jiang Hui also returned the 3,000 yuan she owed, as well as Ye Xiaoyu's own 15,000 yuan, to Ye Xiaoyu.

    She herself also gave Ye Xiaoyu another 15,000 yuan, adding up to a total of 30,000 yuan, which can be regarded as the initial capital of the hypermarket.

    Give all the money to Ye Xiaoyu, let him use it to buy materials and decoration, if the money is not enough, tell her again.

    After all this was spent, Jiang Hui only had more than 120,000 cash left in her hand.

    From the second day on, Ye Xiaoyu no longer went to work at God of Cooking Gourmet, and devoted himself wholeheartedly to the decoration of the Jiangcheng hypermarket.

    But every night after he got off work, he would go to the God of Cooking Gourmet Store to report to Jiang Hui on the progress of the renovation project.

    The retired engineers that Ye Xiaoyu recruited not only had outstanding skills, but also all of them were extremely efficient, and the project went very smoothly.

    Judging from the progress of the project in the past few days, Ye Xiaoyu estimated that the project that was originally expected to be completed in one month may be completed 20 days ahead of schedule.

    After listening to his report, Jiang Hui said happily: "If we can really finish ahead of schedule, we will give them a bonus as a reward."

    Ye Xiaoyu also smiled and said: "They work too hard. Sometimes, I Let them rest more, they are not willing, if they can complete the task ahead of time, they should be rewarded."