CHAPTER 62 | END

Chapter 62

The development of Chef God Gourmet Group is closely following in the footsteps of Wanjiecheng Supermarket.

As long as there is a Wanjie City supermarket, there will be a storefront of God of Cooking Food.

As of the end of this year, there are already 21 God of Kitchen restaurants under the God of Kitchen Gourmet Group.

In addition, there are also processing factories for chef food, beverages, instant noodles and so on.

This year, God of Cooking Gourmet Group's revenue also hit a new high, with a total of more than 118 million yuan and a profit of nearly 30 million yuan.

Although this figure cannot be compared with the revenue of Wanjiecheng Group, for Ye Ningxiang, this figure is an astronomical figure, an astronomical figure that she never even dared to think about before.

The moment the settlement was completed, Ye Ningxiang said excitedly to Jiang Hui: "Huihui, mother really didn't expect that we would have such a rich day, if we really want to count, more than 100 million yuan is enough to count Our hands are cramping."

Jiang Hui still smiled calmly and calmly as before: "Mom, our business has just taken off. In the future, our chef's food industry should reach 500 million, 1 billion, or even 100 billion, just wait and see!"

Ye Ningxiang's eyes widened, "Really? Then I can wait, alas, life is so good now, I feel like a dream every day, so happy. "

Ye Ningxiang has said these words in front of Jiang Hui more than once.

Jiang Hui couldn't help laughing when she saw her mother's beautiful and dreamy expression again, "Mom, you are too funny, this year is not only our family's life is better, look at the people around you, are they everyone's life getting better?"

Ye Ningxiang nodded, "That's right, I really should thank the good policy of reform and opening up, so that our people's life will be better and better, and this day, the more hopeful it will be."

Jiang Hui also smile while agreeing, "Isn't it, the present day is a good day."

In terms of charity this year, the Wanjie Foundation has also done a lot of things, spending a total of more than 30 million yuan, donating to build primary schools, building roads, helping and helping various needy households, widowed elderly, orphanages, etc... ...

This year, more than one hundred stores of Wanjie Electric have opened in all major provinces and cities across the country.

Wanjie Electric, Wanjie Mobile, and Wanjie Computer have all become famous brands in the country and even the world.

As for Wanjiecheng Supermarket and God of Kitchen Gourmet, because their stores have not yet spread to major provinces and cities across the country, they are only famous in Jiangcheng, Yangcheng, Pengcheng and other places. Next year, they will increase their efforts to expand and seize the market.

After finishing the year-end summary, it is time to prepare for the Spring Festival.

Before the Spring Festival, I was busy every day, and I had to give new year gifts to relatives and friends.

This year, Jiang Hui's family bought a large homestead in their hometown and built a country house with three and a half floors above and one floor underground.

This country villa has more than 200 square meters on each floor, and it also has a front and rear garden. It is very beautifully decorated and very stylish. It is unique in the village.