CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24

    The system navigation bought by Wanjie Mall is not the kind of navigation system installed on the car in later generations, but the system navigation of Wanjie Mall.

    After Jiang Hui bought it, the real map of the whole country was entered into her brain like a revelation.

    As long as Jiang Hui activates the navigation of the mall system with her thoughts or voice, a system in her brain will automatically guide her in the direction.

    In other words, after buying the system navigation system of this mall, she, Jiang Hui, is like a walking human-shaped navigator, and she is not afraid to travel all over the country.

    Looking at the pitch black night all around, Jiang Hui suddenly felt a strong sense of uneasiness.

    She drove the car, driving cautiously on the road shrouded in darkness.

    While driving, Jiang Hui called Xiaoshang, the customer service of the mall, "Xiaoshang, is there any combat-type simulation robot in the mall? Quickly introduce it to me."

    She still has more than three million yuan in the mall, so she should buy it. Can afford a few robots as guards.

    The customer service Xiaoshang quickly replied: "Host, there are elementary, intermediate, and advanced combat-type intelligent simulation robots. The primary one is 100,000 denominations, the intermediate one is 500,000 denominations, and the advanced one is 1 million denominations. Which one do you want to buy?" One type?"

    Jiang Hui asked again: "What are the functions of the primary combat intelligent simulation robot?"

    Customer service Xiaoshang: "The functions of the primary combat intelligent simulation robot are:

    1. Loyal to the host, able to drive, sail, fly,

    2. It can quickly scan and solve danger sources within 100 meters

    3. It has the combat ability of a martial arts master."

    Jiang Hui was a little shocked by the black technology of the technological planet when she heard it.

    Is this elementary fighting intelligent robot so powerful?

    If you have the combat power of a martial arts master, it is completely enough on Earth.

    Unless there are masters on earth who are more powerful than martial arts masters.

    She immediately said to the customer service Xiaoshang: "Then please place an order for me to buy two basic combat-type intelligent simulation robots, one male and one female, the male should be taller and stronger, more shocking, and the female should be more heroic."

    "Got it, it will be ready soon."

    Jiang Hui soon received the information about deduction of face currency.

    Immediately afterwards, two real-life robots, a man and a woman, appeared in her car out of thin air.

    The female robot appears in the passenger seat.

    Jiang Hui took a closer look and found that it was exactly like a real person, and she couldn't tell the truth from the fake.

    Jiang Feng was tall and slender, with short hair cut to the ears, and a delicate, paralyzed face with no expression on it.

    Jiang Long's figure was burly and tall, his muscles were stout, and he looked like a man not to be trifled with.

    The customer service Xiaoshang reminded Jiang Hui again, "Please ask the host to name the robot."