CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5

    the next day.

    At five o'clock in the morning, Jiang Hui got up.

    She quietly took the key, opened the kitchen door, and bought fresh lean meat and pork belly from the mall to make minced meat.

    She was afraid that the sound of chopping minced meat would wake up her mother and sister. She thought that if there was a meat grinder from later generations, it would be much more convenient and quicker, and it would not disturb others, and the efficiency could be improved a lot.

    She must make a lot of money in order to realize her wish as soon as possible.

    If the food business in the future is very good, she will consider opening a food factory to make instant food products.

    But now no matter how much she thinks, no matter how good she thinks, she still has to manually chop the minced meat and make buns.

    Thinking that it was still early, Jiang Hui first made steamed buns with leeks and eggs, and steamed buns with milk flavor. These two kinds don't need minced meat sauce, so they are not afraid of disturbing their mother and sister.

    An hour later, a pot of leek egg buns and a pot of milky steamed buns came out.

    Jiang Hui just started chopping meat sauce.

    As expected, as soon as she chopped the meat, the sound of chopping meat woke up Ye Ningxiang.

    Ye Ningxiang immediately thought of what her eldest daughter said yesterday, and she hurriedly got up.

    When I went to the kitchen, I saw my eldest daughter chopping meat with a knife.

    Seeing that her mother was awake, Jiang Hui smiled at her, "Mom, did I disturb you?"

    Ye Ningxiang shook her head, "No, it's already six o'clock, I should get up too, I'll brush my teeth first Wash your face, and I'll help you later."

    "Okay."

    Jiang Hui quickly chopped the minced meat, Ye Ningxiang also washed up, and came over to help her make buns together.

    Ye Ningxiang saw that each of Jiang Hui's buns was stuffed with a lot of meat, and said with some pain, "Huihui, I don't think any of the buns in the market town have as much meat stuffing as you did. You stuffed so much meat." You won't lose money, will you?"

    Jiang Hui said with a smile: "Mom, we won't lose money, at most we will earn a little less. Think about it, if we want to have a long-term business, we have to use real materials, so that others can You will trust us, so you will continue to buy our things."

    "Look at those who do business with fraud and cheat one by one, you buy it once and find something wrong, you will definitely not go for the second time, right?"

    Ye Ningxiang Nodded, "You're right, you must have a conscience when doing business, and you can't cheat. Okay, since you won't lose money, you can do it your way."

    Ye Ningxiang was originally a dexterous person, but she was not married. to people.

    Over the years, the hardships of life have turned a beautiful woman into a haggard and tired middle-aged woman.

    When Ye Ningxiang was in her natal family, she had a good life.

    Ye's father is the small leader of the coal mine, and Ye's mother is the director of the women's federation in the village.