CHAPTER 46

Chapter 46

    Seeing Jiang Hui coming back, Ye Ningxiang smiled and asked her, "Huihui, you're back."

    Then, she saw Jiang Jingdong who was following Jiang Hui, her face darkened for a moment, she pretended not to see him, and continued to work.

    Jiang Jingdong smiled awkwardly, approached Jiang Hui, lowered his voice and said to her: "Huihui, help me, and speak nice words to your mother."

    Jiang Hui replied coldly, "You caused the trouble yourself , Solve it yourself, if mom is willing to forgive you, then forgive, if mom doesn't forgive you, I will support mom."

    After finishing speaking, Jiang Hui went into the kitchen and made herself a bowl of beef brisket noodles.

    Jiang Jingdong felt cold when he heard Jiang Hui's words.

    Seeing this God of Kitchen gourmet restaurant with people coming and going and a long queue, Jiang Jingdong felt for the first time that his wife and daughter didn't take him seriously at all, and they didn't even bother to look at him.

    Seeing that Ye Ningxiang had been greeting guests, he ignored him, so he found a corner seat and sat down, quietly sorting out his chaotic mind.

    He knew in his heart that this time he was the one who caused a big disaster, brought debts to the family, and made his wife and daughter very dissatisfied with him.

    If he doesn't review himself well and doesn't think about his own mistakes, his wife and daughter will definitely not forgive him.

    His wife is ignoring him now, so he can only wait honestly for his wife's judgment on him.

    No matter how she beat him or scolded him, he would never fight back. She would forgive him only if she let her vent her anger.

    Jiang Hui came out with a bowl of beef brisket noodles, and saw Jiang Jingdong sitting in the corner stupidly, dejected.

    Jiang Hui turned around and went in again, put a few meat buns on a plate, and brought him a bottle of drink for him to eat first.

    Jiang Jingdong was flattered to see his daughter bring him food and drink, "Huihui, eat it! I'm not hungry!"

    Jiang Hui didn't want to talk to him anymore, sat down on the table next to him, and ate beef brisket powder.

    At noon, there were a lot of guests, so she had to finish eating quickly, and she had to replace her mother in a while, and let her come down to rest.

    This is already the daily life of their mother and daughter.

    Jiang Hui quickly finished eating the beef brisket noodles, walked to Ye Ningxiang's side, and whispered to her, "Mom, go and greet Dad, you don't have to be polite to Dad, clean him up, do whatever you want, I will I support you!"

    Ye Ningxiang patted her with a smile when she heard her words, "That's your father, if others hear you say this, they will say you are unfilial."

    Jiang Hui snorted coldly, "Long mouth When it comes to other people, I don't care what they say, as long as I live happily and comfortably."

    She then persuaded Ye Ningxiang, "Mom, you too, don't suffer any grievances for the sake of face, our current life It's over, you don't need to be angry with others anymore, when it's time to be tough, you will be tough."

    Ye Ningxiang sighed lightly, "I see, don't worry, no one can bully me now, including your father, if he If you dare to bully me, let's see how I deal with him."