CHAPTER 51

Chapter 51

    Mr. Ye gave him the answer directly: "General Yang, it's a mobile phone! It's a high-tech mobile phone that can be carried around and connected at any time, and is much more advanced than the technology of foreign devils!"

    General Yang exclaimed excitedly: " Old Ye , is what you said true?" Old Master

    Ye took a breath, and said to him seriously: "Of course it is true! General Yang, I am calling you on my mobile phone right now. Listen to my voice. Is it clear enough?"

    General Yang immediately replied: "Clear, very clear. Lao Ye, hurry up and get someone to send me thisw mobile phone to the capital. I want to see this treasure with my own eyes, is that okay?"

    Ye The old man replied without hesitation: "Of course, I will take someone to Beijing to see you."

    After hanging up the phone, old man Ye said to Jiang Hui and Ye Xiaoyu: "Xiaoyu, Huihui, you two, take your mobile phone, Immediately take a special plane with me to the capital, go to see the old leader, and report this matter to the old leader."

    Jiang Hui and Ye Xiaoyu responded in unison: "Okay."

    When Mr. Ye called to transfer the special plane , Jiang Hui whispered to Ye Xiaoyu: "Brother Ye, let me tell my mother about going to the capital, so that she won't worry."

    Ye Xiaoyu nodded, "Okay, call!

    " The phone number of God's Gourmet flagship store.

    The person who answered the phone happened to be Ye Ningxiang, "Hello! This is the flagship store of God of Cooking, may I help you?"

    Jiang Hui couldn't help laughing when she heard her mother's formulaic words, " Mom, it's me, Huihui." When

    Ye Ningxiang heard the voice of her eldest daughter, she immediately smiled and said, "Oh, it's your child, you called back when you didn't go home, is there something wrong?"

    Jiang Hui : "Mom, I'm going to the capital tonight with Brother Xiaoyu and Uncle Ye. I may not be able to come back until two or three days later. Please take care of the store and home."

    When Ye Ningxiang heard that she was going to the capital at night, she quickly asked her, "Huihui, is something wrong? Why are you going to the capital so late?"

    Jiang Hui heard the worry in her words, and quickly comforted her "Mom, don't worry, it should be a good thing, it's just that things are a little urgent, so we will rush to the capital overnight."

    Ye Ningxiang was relieved when she heard that it was a good thing, and said, "Then you have to be careful! "

    Jiang Hui replied with a smile: "I will, Mom, if there is anything you can't solve, you can call my mobile phone, please write down the phone number 900XXX."

    Ye Ningxiang was stunned, "What mobile phone? The phone can still Is it mobile?"

    Jiang Hui explained to her with a smile, "A mobile phone is a wireless phone, a phone that can be carried around and called at any time, also called a mobile phone, which means a phone that can be held in the hand. I'll send you one too when I go back."

    Ye Ningxiang smiled and said, "Okay, I'll wait for you to send me one, so that I can learn more."

    Jiang Hui smiled back at her, "Okay, then wait for me at home, Mom , Let's do this first, and we'll talk when I come back, bye~"

    "Bye bye~ Be careful!"

    "Got it!"

    After Jiang Hui hung up the phone, Mr. Ye also arranged a special plane, called the guards and the driver, They were all waiting outside the door.