CHAPTER 40

Chapter 40

    Ye Xiaoyu came in a hurry and left in a hurry.

    Jiang Hui was also thinking about what he said. The Jiangcheng garment factory was going to be restructured and contracted. This is also the end of many state-owned factories.

    The time has entered late January 1987.

    This year, a certain electrical appliance boss from the previous life will open an electrical appliance store in the capital, opening his way to success.

    This year, Pengcheng publicly auctioned land use rights for the first time, and the real estate industry officially opened an era of vigorous development.

    Jiang Hui also had a sense of urgency to develop rapidly.

    In this year's development plan, besides opening a branch in the electrical appliance city in each province, Jiang Hui also plans to open an electrical appliance factory, a clothing factory, a food and beverage factory, and a daily chemical factory.

    With the wholesale store in the provincial capital and the hypermarket in Jiangcheng, she now has tens of millions of funds in her hands.

    It is easy for her to open a factory, but the problem is the lack of management talents.

    So far, almost all of her main forces are simulated robots.

    Ye Xiaoyu is the only good partner in reality, which is far from enough.

    Jiang Hui also knew that rice had to be eaten bite by bite.

    But in this early stage of development, what she wants to seize is the national market. Brand awareness and preconceived ideas are very important.

    At this time, if you take a step slower, you may always be a step slower than others in the future.

    She now opened an electrical appliance store a year earlier than the electrical tycoon in her previous life, and the electrical appliances in Wanjie Electric City are more advanced, easier to use, and cheaper.

    As soon as Wanjie Electric entered the market, it was warmly welcomed by consumers and had a very good reputation.

    Jiang Hui has great confidence in Wanjie Electric, and she can be the electrical boss in this life.

    But she also knows in her heart that for the sustainable development in the future, she can't always rely on golden fingers. After she has the original accumulation, she still needs to start the production and research and development in reality.

    At eight o'clock in the evening, Ye Xiaoyu came back to look for her again.

    As soon as he saw her, he said directly: "Huihui, I have asked clearly. The Jiangcheng Garment Factory has a total of 550 people, and the current debt is 1.6 million. The equipment, factory land and other assets in the factory are about There are about 1.5 million, and the requirement of the city government is that the contractor must arrange the positions of these 550 workers and management."

    Jiang Hui frowned when she heard the last point, "It's okay to say that the debt is insolvency. Anyway, there is still a piece of land, but it will not be easy for us to settle these 550 people. Many of the management and workers in the state-owned factories are working for a living. I will definitely not stay with such people. Only those who work hard should be kept."

    Ye Xiaoyu nodded and replied: "I also told them about this, I said that we can re-recruit interviews after they dismiss the employees, and the employees who usually work hard will pass the interview After that, you can stay and continue working."