Chapter 22

As the next few weeks went by, I was getting more and more excited about the start of the season. 

The week after the party, Tara and I had formed a friendship so tight we were attached at the hip within 3 days. 

But Kelley brought the party to our house, I had developed a bad habit of finding other parties around. 

I'd made friends and found college parties to go to, and I would sneak in. Sometimes I'd bring Tara with me, other times I wouldn't so she didn't think I had a problem, which I do. 

Last night I got invited to a party for tonight, and I decided to bring Tara with me to this one. 

She was hesitant since we had practice tomorrow, but I told her we'd be home by 11, and she was fine with it then. 

Ashley likes to go to bed early, so usually she doesn't know when I leave to try and stop me. Sometimes I can't hide it in the morning, other times I can. So, like Tara, she doesn't know half the parties I go to. 

Well tonight was going to be a little harder, because Trinity was over and she was binging some movie series with Ash. 

I would pop in and out every once and a while, but it came time to get ready for the party, so I just disappeared upstairs and got changed. 

I just told them that I was going out with Tara, but didn't tell them where and neither questioned it. 

I jumped in her car and gave her the address and we headed off. 

----------

Trinity's POV

I couldn't shake a bad feeling I had deep in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't figure out why it was, and I contemplated telling Ashley about it, but I didn't. I didn't want to ruin her mood. 

After 20 minutes of the feeling just getting worse and worse, I looked at Ashley, who was cuddled comfortably under my arm. 

"Ashley, something bad's gonna happen." I said. 

"Well obviously, Trin. It's a movie." 

"No, like I have a really really bad feeling." 

"Are you sick?" She sat up and put her hand on my forehead. 

"No. Like something's going wrong." I sighed. "Where did Ainsley say she was going with Tara?" 

"She just said 'out.' Nothing more." 

"Give me your phone." 

"What?" 

"Do you have her location?" 

"Yeah-" 

"Alright, well it's definitely either her or Tara, so we have to go." 

"Trin you're being-" 

"Seriously, Ashley. I'm dead serious. Something isn't right." 

She sighed and sat up, grabbing her phone. 

"Alright fine. But you're driving." 

----------

I pulled up to the house where Ainsley was, or at least where her phone was. From the look of this party, she's probably drunk halfway across the country. 

"Ashley." I opened the door to get out and pointed to the keys. "You drive this thing and park a block over. You stay here. This isn't gonna be safe." I said, securing my phone in the inside pocket of my jacket. 

"But that's my sister!" 

"Safety first. Can't have both Sanchez's down." 

"But she hates you!"