Chapter 23

Trinity's POV

I decided to take Tara back to my place, because Ashley was already going to have enough to deal with in terms of Ainsley. 

I moved Tara from the car Ashley was driving into mine, and then went inside to check on the Sanchez sisters. 

Ainsley was cry a little bit, and Ashley was talking to her, trying to calm her down, but she wasn't close to her. 

I watched as Ashley took a slow step towards her sister, who flinched and cowered away. Ash looked defeated and her eyes were sad. 

"I just want you to calm down." She said softly to her little sister. 

"Don't." 

"I'm sorry." 

Ashley took another step back, and I stepped in a little bit, because Ainsley seemed to not absolutely hate me right now.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" 

"NO." 

"Just to your room?" I put out my hand, hoping for some reaction, anything. 

But instead, she violently slapped my hand away, and I figured it was in my best interest to stay away. 

I looked at Ash, her eyes sad, staring at the ground. 

I guess she could figure out what happened at the party. 

Ainsley made her way over to the couch and plopped down, falling asleep within seconds. 

I felt terrible leaving Ash, but she seemed so deep in thought she wouldn't know if I left or not. 

I put my arm around her and pulled her into a tight hug, and she held onto me as if her life depended on it. 

"What am I gonna do with her?" She sobbed, her voice breaking. 

"I'm not sure." I replied. "But I think it would do you well to go to sleep." 

"That's a good idea." 

"Cal me if you need anything. I've gotta take Tara back to my place." I let go of my best friend, we said our goodbyes and I headed out the door to my car, where Tara was passed out, sprawled across the back seat. 

----------

Ainsley's POV

I woke up on the couch with a spinning head and the undeniable feeling of having to throw up my whole entire stomach. 

I stumbled my way to the bathroom and threw up 4 times before I felt like it was okay to leave. 

I checked the time. It was only 4 am, so I still had time to sleep. I slowly made my way up the stairs, careful not to stumble and fall backwards. As I passed by Ashley's room, her door was wide open, so I looked inside and saw her on her bed. 

Something inside of me urged me to go to her room instead of mine. I think it was a combination of feeling shitty, feeling anxious for whatever reason, wanting comfort and I realized now, in the middle of the night, drunk at 4 am, that I missed her and don't spend enough time with her. 

I walked in and climbed into her bed, moving in close to her. 

"What's wrong?" She whispered after realizing what was going on.

"I just love you Ash." I said. 

"Well I just love you too, Ainsley." 

----------

The next morning, I rolled out of bed and immediately looked for Ashley. 

She wasn't anywhere to be found, and her car was gone so I just sighed and got myself a glass of water. I couldn't stomach any food. I felt too sick and my anxiety was through the roof for whatever reason. 

I have no recollection of what happened last night. I have no idea how I got home, how I ended up in Ashley's bed, or where the heck I put my phone. 

My head was pounding so bad, so I just curled up on the couch and saw my phone on the end table, so I picked it up, hoping for a text from Ash, but I had nothing. 

I called her a few times, but she didn't pick up. 

I just want to know what happened last night. 

Eventually I just got up and fought through everything, because there was no fucking point in laying around. I got changed and put on my makeup, still nothing from Ashley. 

And that's when I realized we had practice today. 

I'm about to be in deep shit. I've already missed a handful of practices due to being so hungover. But Ashley played it off as me being sick or having some important event like a meeting with an agent or something. 

I just wanted her to come home so I could give her a hug and she could help ease some of my anxiety by telling me what happened last night. 

----------

When she finally got home, I jumped off the couch and went to her, but she looked so pissed off. 

"What do you want?" She asked. 

"A hug." 

"You don't deserve one." 

"What?" 

She dropped her bags on the step and the look of rage on her face is something I've never seen from her ever. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? What the hell are you doing? You're throwing away your whole career, your whole everything because you keep going to these parties! I've told you a million times it's gotta stop, and I'm tired of it!" 

I just stared at her. 

"I don't understand! You've never done anything like this. You're not this kind of girl. This isn't you. I don't know who took over you, but you need to get rid of her. Clean it up, Ainsley." 

I wanted to yell at her, I wanted to fight back, but every time I tried to get a word out, I couldn't do it. 

I was too in shock, because she's never talked to me like this. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I said something to her. 

I can scream at, curse at, or fight anyone else. But the day I do any of that to my sister is the day I realize something isn't right. 

I watched her expression change from angry so sad in a matter of seconds, she probably realized she hurt me. 

"Ainsley, I'm sorry." She went to give me a hug, but I hit her arm away. I hit so hard that she pulled her arm back violently, and we just stared at each other for a second. 

She started to look pissed again, and I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I noticed the same happening to her. 

"I don't know what's gotten into you, Ainsley!" She yelled, picking up her purse. "I want you to leave by the time I get back." 

"Where are you going?" My voice broke, and she turned around. 

I saw a hint of sad in her eyes. 

"I don't fucking know. I just can't with you." 

I broke down crying. 

And with the shut of the door, she was gone, out of my life, just like everyone else.