Chapter 6: Kuon The Leader

Kuon: Let us toast team Z's victory in our second game. Cheers!

With Isagi's point, the team bought a delicious steak for dinner. 

Kuon: Dig in everyone!

The only person who didn't grab a piece, was Ayanokouji, since he didn't want to use his points on steak. 

Raichi: Talk about being stingy, hehehe. 

Ayanokouji: I'm sorry. I'd prefer to save my points. 

Isagi: But for what?

Chigiri: Isn't it obvious? He's saving them for a cell phone. He needs another goal to get three points and three points gets him a phone so he can communicate with his girlfriend.

Ayanokouji: (Chigiri has incredible intuition. But why did he narrow it down to a girlfriend. Isn't it plausible I could have wanted to call my parents?)

Kunigami: Who do you really need to call, Ayanokouji? 

Chigiri: A girlfriend like I said, obviously. It's written all over his face. 

Everyone: EHHHHH!!!!!

Igarashi: Hey, Ayanokouji! Is that true?! You have a girlfriend waiting for you?!

Naruhaya: Lucky bastard. 

Ayanokouji: I guess you can call it that. She doesn't know I'm in this experiment so it would make her feel better if she knew where I was. 

Igarashi: So what does she look like? Does she have big t-

Kunigami hit Igarashi's head with the side of his hand. 

Kunigami: Don't go bombarding Ayanokouji with questions. He and Isagi won us the game today. You're making him uncomfortable. Let's just eat. If he wants to talk about, he'll talk about it.   

Igarashi: You're speaking my language! I missed you, meat. You taste so good!

Naruhaya: Mmmm, delish, delish. 

Gagamaru: Hey, stop hogging all of the meat for yourself and give a piece to me. 

Kuon: Ok, everyone. We're going to do this potluck style. We'll get to taste each other's side dishes so no fighting. 

With a large tray and stand, Kuon set it up so team Z could each experience their favorite side dishes from the options presented there. Everyone began to dig in and the morale of the team increased with each bite during their celebration. 

Lemon: Natto's not so bad every once in a while. 

Ayanokouji: Oh, salmon. 

As the team ate together, conversations began to resurface once again. 

Kunigami: So, Ayanokouji, how much is your standing jump? You went like a meter in the air to score the first goal. 

Kuon: And I thought my ability was jumping, hehehe. 

Ayanokouji: My vertical jump is 116 cm. 

Igarashi spit out his food. 

Igarashi: EH?!

The person he spit his food on, Raichi, didn't seem all too thrilled. 

Raichi: Fucking loser. Close your damn mouth when your eating!

*SMASH*

Bachira: That first goal of yours was definitely a super goal, Ayanokouji. Here, you're the only one not eating this awesome steak so have a bite.