Chapter 27: In Your Element

*** Going back to college finally so I've been preoccupied on that and my vacation I'm taking in a week. Here's a chapter tho. Take care guys. ***

The tempo of the game completely changed the moment Karasu passed the ball forward to Kiyotaka. 

Kiyotaka: Anyone who can't keep up with my mind can't participate in the U-20 game. It's as simple as that. 

Raichi rushed forward along with the pair to form their triangular offense. 

Rin was amazed at the change of direction. As soon as he tried to go 1v1 with Kiyotaka, he passed it right to Raichi who sent it through to Karasu, and who sent a clean through ball right to Kiyotaka. 

Kiyotaka: Decent pass. 

Extending his leg, he stopped the ball midair flawlessly but, of course, there was someone else who also knew how Kiyotaka thought. 

Shido: Let's have a blast, Kiyo! Show me what ya got!

Raichi and Karasu darted forward while being guarded by Nanase and Igarashi. 

Kiyotaka wasted no time and kicked the ball right towards Raichi midair. 

The trio passed to one another in an indefensible triangle meticulously making their way to penalty box. 

Raichi was soon double-teamed by Igarashi and Tokimitsu. 

Raichi: Fuck, out of my way!

Before he could be dispossessed, he was able to send a flaky pass over to Kiyotaka who controlled it in place and pushed forward. 

Kiyotaka: (This still isn't enough. Why can't I experience it now? Why can't I reach flow? Is this just not exciting enough now?)

Rin darted forward to meet his advance and Shido didn't falter. The dysfunctional double-team was now established. 

Raichi: Right here!

Instead of passing it to Raichi, Kiyotaka looked one way and passed the other way right into the penalty box. 

What surprised Rin and Shido, was that Shiguma and Gagamaru had already rushed the penalty box and used their tall frames to win an aerial battle. 

Karasu: Nice pas-

*SWISH*

The ball went right past Karasu, then past Shiguma, towards the left-most side of the box. 

Kiyotaka: It's meant for the mountain man. 

Gagamaru headbutt the soccer ball dead in the center, right past the Blue Lock man's hands and through the net. 

Team A [2] - Team B [3]

Shido: Aw~ lucky... what i'd kill for another Kiyo pass. 

Rin: Shut up, antenna fuck. We're losing. 

Shido: I have two goals. You're the one holding me back, incest supporter. 

Kiyotaka: (He was late on the header and got lucky it went past a second-rate keeper. I had to guide the whole play. With Shido, he just knew where he wanted it... no... what's the point in dwelling about this? I have a top four player on my squad. I'll just continue moving forward.)

Karasu: Hehe, I thought for second you were passing to me but it soared right past me. 

Kiyotaka: By focusing on a triangle offense, it opened up the two unused weapons on our team and Gagamaru capitalized. That's all there is to it. The goal of these games is to find the most favorable teammates in the U-20 game. It only makes sense to play like this.