Chapter 47: Premier Manipulator

Airi: Who is that guy?!

Mr. Sakura: Don Lorenzo, one of the next generation's most promising defenders. He's already starting in the Seria A. He's not like the defenders we have on our national team. He's in a whole different league. 

Airi: I'm looking at his stats right now... 83 in speed, 81 in pass, 84 in offense, 82 in shot, 93 in dribbling, and 99 in defense?! An average of 96?!

Mr. Sakura: You don't need to tell me those stats. Out of everyone in this new league, he's tied for the second-best stats with Bayern Munich's U-20 prized striker. 

Airi: Then who's first... I haven't even checked-

Standing atop the evaluations of players, with an average cumulative score of 97... was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. 

Mr. Sakura: If he's what we need to finally win a World Cup, he's going to have to put up his numbers against the best of the best. 

...

...

...

Lorenzo: Boo. 

Swaying his body from side to side and expertly cutting through Kiyotaka's blind spot, his dribble succeeded. 

Kiyotaka: (A zombie dribble?)

Rin realized that Kiyotaka needed backup if they were to nip the counterattack at the source, so he obliged. This, however, was exactly what Lorenzo wanted. 

Lorenzo groaned and growled like the living dead, propelling his upper body forward while his lower body swerved backwards. 

A sudden realignment of his center of balance surprised the pair as the ball penetrated through the gap. All the pair could do was look on. Lorenzo had just passed through the two of them will relatively ease.

Charles and Karasu were next as Ubers' midfield sprouted out with their striker, Lucca, dashing alongside his playmaker Miretti. 

Fabian, who was positioned as the CDM of the team, joined Aiku and Arryu on the line while Lorenzo continued with his solo effort. This didn't go unnoticed by Karasu and Kiyotaka. Their eyes, in unison, deciphered that this was their attacking scheme. 

Kiyotaka: (Lorenzo, with his high dribbling IQ and skill, can assist in the front as well as the back. So when they either go on the offensive or counterattack, he switches with Fabian who must be a completely defensive-oriented player. I need to find this monster's center of gravity... and destroy it.)

Lorenzo couldn't stop himself from smiling, showing PSG and the rest of the world, his acclaimed offensive arsenal. 

Charles: (He can stop my pass and break for a score?! What a fucking player. Alright, I'll bite-)

Although his peripheral vision hovered on transcendent, the lack of clear first touch and acceleration from Lorenzo saw him fool the young midfielder. His eyes were deceived by the contorting body of a titan in human size. 

Charles was ripe for the picking. Lorenzo performed a slick elastico and followed by a rabona, cleaving through the youngster's legs. 

Lorenzo: You have to close them, brat. You never know who'll take advantage of ya. 

Charles: Don't tell me what I can and can't do, weirdo. 

Karasu: How bout me next?

Lorenzo: No thanks, you look annoying. 

*FLICK*

Immediately, Drago controlled the pass he received from Lorenzo, marching down the field. What soon followed impressed PSG... a systematic counter with machine-like movements. Each and every player working in tandem to achieve their job: this is what Juventus stood for. Ohana and Cucuron, from PSG, were helpless to pinpoint and displace the ball.