Chapter 24: Well Deserved Relief

Raichi: " How are today?"

Kiyotaka: You forgot your pronoun, "you."

At this Raichi ripped apart the papers in his hand and clawed at his bed.

Raichi: How long are we gonna have to do this fucking 'English' training?

Kiyotaka: Until Ego tells us to stop. Now if you're going to keep complaining, I'll stop teaching you English just like Igarashi.

After their match, Kiyotaka and his group were informed by Ego that for the next few days, they would be learning multiple languages in order to go to the world level. Today, Kiyotaka was teaching everyone English. They had already gotten over Spanish and Italian and learned some of the basics. Now English, German, and French remained.

Aryu: How could you complain, Raichi-kun? We are learning from a person who speaks fluent English. If you still want to stay your ugly self, be my guest. But I'd like to get more glam!

Kiyotaka sighed and glared down at an unconscious idiot.

Kiyotaka: At least Raichi's awake.

Shido was sleeping on Kiyotaka's lap very contently

*FLICK*

With a small flick of his pointer finger, Kiyotaka awoke the sleeping princess and brought him up from his dreams.

Shido: Oh, is it already morning?

Kiyotaka: No, it's 4. We still have another 5 hours of study. Why don't you get the notes I made you and start studying like Raichi and Aryu?

Shido: Tsk, I don't need to speak engl-

Kiyotaka: I guess the real Shido isn't as great as I thought he was. Maybe I shouldn't send passes his way anymore.

Shido: Now why would you go speaking that bullshit?

In an instant, he snatched Raichi's notes and read the first line.

Shido: "Ho you todey?"

Kiyotaka, seeing Shido's desperation in speaking English, smiled slightly.

Kiyotaka: Not even close.

The lessons continued on between the four of them for the remainder of the day until they went to the cafeteria to get some food.

Kiyotaka used the point he got from the World Five game to get a steak and Shido got two and slid one over to Raichi and Aryu to share.

Raichi: Huh? What the hell is this?

Shido: What does it look like? If you guys don't want it, I'll just take it back, geez. I just wanted to feed the dogs for once.

He happily sat next to Kiyotaka. As for Igarashi, being that he was severed from the group, he sat at another table, contempt with the lowest quality food.