Chapter 39: Redemption

Hey guys, little edit here, I'm part of a discord talking about virtually anything.

https://discord.gg/Y5eD6AGU

Use the link to join if u want. It'll give you updates on my fanfics and I'll also try putting up final drafts of chapters and listen to suggestions as well. Take care.
——————————————————————-

{{}}

Ryuen: Fuck, my money's leaving me!

Ibuki: It looks like they're about to respond.

Ryuen: They better... I ain't losing this bet.

Hirata: Ayanokouji going back and being a CAM definitely changed the way they're attacking. Now that he's their playmaker, the number of possibilities they have of scoring has grown.

Horikita: And then there's that new sub of theirs, Shohei Baro.

Sudo: He looks pretty built and scary. Maybe he's just another body to throw in?

A couple rows aside, Arisu crossed her legs, enjoying the sight in front of her. The game had divulged into utter chaos.

Arisu: They definitely have some pressure. But with that U-20 captain playing even better than before and Itoshi Sae going 100 percent, it won't be easy. But he's already finished analyzing everything, so I know he won't disappoint.

{{}}

...

...

...

Kiyotaka pushed forward with the rest of his team for their counterattack. Seeing their chemical reaction destroyed once again, Sae did everything he could to reach Kiyotaka.

Before Sae could reach him, Kiyotaka sent a drill pass to an open pocket of space in the midfield.

Yagami sprinted over to the sight, but Chigiri appeared a step before the White room phenom, blitzing him.

Chigiri: Get good, slowpoke

*DASH*

Chigiri continued to slice through the right side, as Bachira, Kiyotaka, and Isagi pushed up including Karasu. Only Reo and Arryu remained in the backfield.

Sae and Shido glued onto Kiyotaka like slime while Yagami, now somewhat desperate, pushed forward.

Nagi, Rin, and Baro entered the penalty box, as Aiku's eyes were working on overtime, scanning everything around him. He was their wall, their crux. He wouldn't falter, not now.

Darai, sweating profusely, sluggishly attempted a tackle on Chigiri, only for him to leap past him and send a quick pass to Isagi.

Isagi: (Now what...)