Two

OnlyFans model celebrating with Ferrari
Alessia Amon, aka Lacey, popular online personality was seen accompanying Isa Hernanez down to parc fermé following the strong start to the season for Isa's boyfriend as he takes the podium behind teammate Charles Leclerc in the first race of the season. The two stayed on the outskirts of the celebration as they seemed to chat amicably and enjoy the interactions with the team and the fireworks. Some fans pointed out it was strange to see Lacey celebrating with Ferrari while Charles Leclerc's girlfriend was nowhere to be seen. This increases scepticism on the couples relationship which is said to be strained, although Marian Teller was known to be at the race and left hand in hand with Charles after the podium celebration. Some fans respect that Marian doesn't try to force herself into the spotlight while others sight it as strange.
Lacey posted on her Instagram that she was an ambassador from SnapDragon to the iconic red team and posted a photo the day after the race of her and her estranged father, Christian Amon seemingly confirming this - however no official statement has confirmed this as social media has run wild over her being dubbed the #FerrariGirl
What do you think about this unlikely cross over?

*****

Sakhir Qualifying Day 2022

My second time in the paddock and this time I was entirely by myself. I have Isa's number however so I'm glad that I'm not totally isolated but I'm planning on trying to give it some time before I message her to let her know that I'm there. I'm wearing something a bit more lowkey for the qualifying session, simple white linen trousers and a golden cropped wrap around shirt that didn't do much for my modesty but I didn't care. I smiled at those I passed and vaguely recognised before walking into the Ferrari garage once more, familiar with the red beacon of Italy in the paddock already.

"Hello," I hear Isa say to me the second I step over the threshold of the church of the Tifosi and I smile warmly at her before she pulls me into a tight hug, more relieved than I thought I was going to be to see a familiar face.

"Hiya, how's it going?" I ask her as I follow her towards the back of the garage, knowing already that she had a favourite spot that kept her out of the line of sight of most cameras on Carlos' side of the garage when she chose to watch from there. One of our message exchanges had been a list from her of different spots at different races that she would watch the race from depending on her mood, I knew instantly that this list was going to be beyond useful.

"It's been good so far, they're looking fast again!" She says, her soft Spanish voice soothing my anxious energy slightly because despite not particularly caring about SnapDragon, there was definitely a part of me that wanted to do this job well for Christian...dad...I don't know, it's all very confusing for me still.

"Ah that's good...fingers crossed for another pole position?" I say, the words turning more unsure as I get to the end of the sentence - unsure if I have the terminology right and hear Isa laugh a bit harder at me as she nods reassuringly.

"Yes, although excuse me if I hope that it's not Charles but Carlos instead," she says quietly and I smile as I shrug.

"Makes no difference to me..." I say with a smirk as I look around the garage, the frantic rush of red around was beginning to feel familiar and as I look over towards the screens, I can see a couple of them are clearly running the SnapDragon software which makes me smile a little bit.

"You get up to much?" She questions as we sit down on a bench that is hidden in the corner and I shrug as I shake my head.

"Not loads...I did some sight seeing, this country is so full of history...it was incredible and so beautiful. But Christian is insisting that when I do stuff like that that I need to take security with me especially in countries such as this given my...main form of income," I say quietly as I think over the words and see Isa nod, realisation clear on her face as I had already confessed to her my profession - although she did quickly inform me after the celebrations in Bahrain that Marian had already told her. In fact it was the first thing that Marian said to her. "When does qualifying start?" I ask quickly, keen to change the source of conversation and she smiles understandingly as she checks her watch.