Eleven

FYI idk if this player is in a relationship or whatever - I just went for one that I knew of...that's it.

Miami race day, 2022

Kiraz and I dress to kill the next day - despite being severely hungover when I first woke up, I had a shower and it instantly reset me as I put together a less Ferrari-centric outfit than I normally wore. Instead I went for something that was more me, choosing a white lacy bodysuit with white denim high waist shorts, a pair of designer nude heeled sandals and a neutral bag. It was pulled together with a gold belt and jewellery while I had my hair styled in familiar beach waves - fitting well with the Miami theme I had gone for this weekend. Everything was perfectly tailored to my body and fit like a glove to highlight my hourglass figure and bust, if I was going to try and follow through on our plan then I would do it right and that meant making sure that there was nothing other than the red lanyard around my neck to draw or relate me to Ferrari. To Charles.

"You look fabulous," I tell Kiraz as she dresses in similarly light colours but hers were actually slightly bluer than my own and she wore a skirt instead of shorts.

"So do you...now it's picture time," she tells me, pointing towards the balcony and I roll my eyes as I follow her lead out there.

"I honestly cannot wait until this is not my life anymore. When I can get ready and just leave without having to take a bloody photo," I whine and Kiraz lets me as she directs and poses me, then I do the same for her before we take a couple together including our favourite almost kissing one because the papers and gossip sites are apparently obsessed with us as a couple now. Plus, I know that I can post that to every tier of OF subscribers later today - it was a fun form of 'post' for OnlyFans - videos or photos where I'm kissing someone, man or woman - it made the money especially when there was a video and even more so if I was in lingerie.

There's also a hotter photo for me to post of us 'kissing' where I'm holding her closer to me and I'll be honest, it turns me on to look at it. It's honestly a shame that I've seen this girl throw-up on multiple occasions, else I reckon I would be pretty happy to just date her.

Despite my complaining, we don't actually take too long and after another quick touch up of hair and makeup, we head out to the track, plan of action for the day firmly in mind. What Kiraz doesn't know though is the messages that were exchanged with Charles after she went to bed, not just from him but too him. I couldn't help myself from responding when he'd messaged to ask me where I was, why I wasn't there with the team to celebrate. It was only when the dangerous message came that I went to bed, shutting off my phone from an otherwise addictive conversation:

I missed you :(

The words made my heart leap out of my mouth and no matter how many times Kiraz's words from last night ran through my mind, I couldn't get them to stick quite as well as they had before. When we get to the paddock that day we do as agreed and head straight to the paddock club and away from Ferrari which we knew was going to be full to the brim with A-list guests anyway as the iconic team was always a stop on every celeb's tour. We settled with drinks, posted a few photos on instagram and on my OF and it wasn't long until we were approached, as predicted by Kiraz, a couple of the NFL football players for the Miami Dolphins, checking to see if it was us / me and asking if they could get a photo. I quickly managed to agree to the photo in exchange for a drink and one of the wide receivers for the team, Jaylen Waddle, agreed within seconds. He was handsome but so tall it almost hurt my neck to talk to him as we discussed his work and then mine, he was of course very interested in discussing my work...

"So will the subscribers ever see the full...work of art," he says appreciatively as he motions up and down my body and I can't help but let a real smile cover my face at the words, giggling lightly as I shake my head at his smoothness and tone making me feel desired in just the right way. I decided to play, try it out as planned and I watch his eyes dip down to my chest when I lean forward, watching where my necklaces are resting between my cleavage before looking back up at me with a mix of apology and desire in his eyes. God...I missed this feeling, the control - I never felt in control with Charles. Nope, stop it. Not thinking about him right now, I remind myself as I smile at Jaylen, forcing myself to be present.