Thirteen

SMUT WARNING - first half of the chapter

Ahhh I'm nervous to post this but I hope that you like it and please let me know what you think...I yeah... I'm so nervous lol but I can't reread this anymore haha

******

"I don't want her right now, I want you," he growls before his lips come crashing down onto mine and there's nothing I can do but react. He has me pinned there and quite honestly, even if he didn't the sensation is too overwhelming for me to do anything otherwise. He moves lifts my other hand up and pins them both above me on the door as he grinds his hips into me and I let out a moan. "Alessia," he whispers in my ear, trying to bring me back down to earth between kisses on my neck but my eyes are firmly shut as I try to block him out. "Alessia," he growls again and I can't help but look at him this time as his free hand roams my body and comes to cup one breast.

It should feel dirty and it does... but not in a way that is grossing me out or making me feel trashy, instead it's in a way that is filling me with desire and need for him. When I open my eyes in reaction to the move I see his eyes are frantically searching my face, waiting for me to stop him or challenge him but entirely failing to find anything because the only thing going through my mind now is 'more'.

I don't know if I say it out loud or if he is just able to read me so clearly but I watch as his eyes shift from uncertainty to confidence, an arrogance coming over him as he takes a step back from where he had me pinned against the door and watched as my body lifts off the door trying to follow him back. I watch as he smirks at my slight gasp and whine from the loss of his body on mine, the reaction and desire clear on my face was obviously amusing to him as he keeps my hands pinned to the door with one arm and smirks at me.

"You should have been in the garage today...shouldn't you?" He says and I'm confused where this is coming from when his hands squeeze tighter around my wrists and his free hand firmly pushes my hip back to the door, away from him gripping me almost painfully tightly. "Answer me, Alessia," he says, my name rolling off his tongue as he pronounces the name as it should be said, the e becoming an 'aye' as I let my head fall back against the door too fast from frustration and inner torment.

I don't want to say yes. I don't want to admit that so I bite down on the inside of my mouth, trying to play it cool.

He's clearly still waiting for an answer as he tips his head to the side, curiosity taking over as his eyes slowly running down my entire body as he watches me breathe air in deeply and I know my cheeks are flushed, my hair will be a mess and my eyes will be wide. There's no pretending to him and so as he continues to wait for a response from me he uses the hand that's not holding my hands in place to slowly trace his fingers over my collar bone before letting them fall lower, down my sternum slowly pausing and between my breasts purposefully before he continues further still down my body and I can feel myself getting more aggravated by his touch by the second, electricity left in the wake of his touch and I know I'll be the dictionary definition of desire and lust.

Of need.

"Alessia..." 

"Or what?" I choke out the challenge and he lets out a cool chuckle as he steps back towards me, eyes darker as he stops his face less than an inch away from mine. I would be soothed by the proximity if it wasn't for the fact that I could now feel every inch of his body pressed against mine.

"Do you really want to find out?" He asks darkly and I think for a moment before shaking my head slowly to signal no. "Do you want to leave right now?" He asks and the question is one that my brain realises is my way out, I could say yes and he would let me go. I know he would. But my brain doesn't get to answer as my body is in full control and I shake my head once more, denying the offer to escape and he smirks as he dips his head and presses his lips to mine forcefully to celebrate the admission but I feel my lips respond quickly to him, the amount of need I have being too strong for me to comprehend fully. "Answer, Alessia," he says one more time when he pulls his face away from mine to look down at me and I choke out a no as I feel the self hatred build as I do. "Correct..." he says with a smirk before finally letting go of my wrists, the hand dropping to cup my cheek and bring my lips back to his while the other grabs my side and pulls me backwards until he's sat on the sofa and I'm straddling.