Sixteen

Charles POV
God I needed to stop...I realised that as soon as Alessia left the room and Carlos and Isa were standing just staring at me. They didn't understand, how could they? The good thing was that I knew neither of them would say anything, no one except those of us in the room would know what happened.

Well, them and Pierre and Max when they eventually bullied me into telling them. They were never meant to know so much...but one night after too many drinks and suddenly I had spilled everything - the most shocking thing was that they weren't shocked, just curious. They'd been joking with me since March about having a model travelling around the world and I don't think they ever truly thought that I would be tempted to stray from Marian - everyone had been ready to see me on one knee any day now and now...well, I didn't know.

I hadn't expected to stray and I know that was something that Alessia didn't understand herself, she thought this was inevitable, that if it was anyone in the right environment that I would be tempted. I could see it in her eyes, I could see that she was surprised I was so desperate for her - I could see that it scared her. I could see that she was fighting with herself not just due to the not having an affair aspect but also that she was scared, surprised that anyone would risk it for her. She didn't see it...no one did. Even Pierre and Max thought it was her looks and her beauty but it wasn't - it had never been... I didn't even really know what it was but since the moment I saw her enter the garage back in Bahrain I had been enchanted by her and it just grew with every interaction.

The way that she laughed and smiled, her views on the world - they were so interesting to me. Her laugh rung like bells in my ears and the way her eyes haunted me when I closed my eyes at night. She was all I could see and I knew I was bordering on obsession more than anything else...

The show was good, I got to do what I wanted - no one that was around would ever say anything - who would believe them? I'd been perfect all my life up until this point, the first time I hadn't been was now.

With her.

*******

Amon Double Act in Monaco
Has Alessia Amon's father taken notice after her recent set of interviews where she painted him as an absentee father? If these photos are anything to go by then maybe. The pair have been seen in the F1 paddock and Ferrari garage looking the picture perfect definition of father-daughter closeness.
Alessia has a wowed in a number of outfits, as usual glamorous and matching them to the location she is in - for Monaco she has gradually lightened her outfits - on Thursday she wore black mini dress, Friday she wore a grey skirt and black top with a black suit jacket and black high heels and then Saturday she was pictured in the typical Monaco white dress code. A white scoop neck tank top paired with a white midi shirt with a slit up the side. She's spent the entire weekend rocking the team's sponsor Ray Bans as well as carrying around what is becoming a familiar red clutch bag - her subtle nod to her Ferrari affiliation.
Christian and Alessia have been seen smiling and talking all weekend as they discuss F1 and Alessia works as his guide to the world that he introduced her to just a few months ago - a world she has very quickly become embedded in. She even served a guest appearance on the Saturday for SkyF1 as she chatted with them about life in the Ferrari garage - naturally a focus this weekend given it is the home race of one of the drivers, Charles Leclerc.
Fans are left feeling hopeful that perhaps time is healing the wounds between Alessia and her father who she noted was absent in her life for the first twenty years and it seems that perhaps that is the case. However, the Amon double act is not the only one of note that Alessia is a part of this weekend as she was also pictured walking the runway alongside Charles Leclerc at the Amber Lounge charity event and videos and photos released have set tongues wagging as people rave on the pairs ability to sell chemistry - while others are questioning whether it's being faked or could it possibly be real?
The latter will not be something that Leclerc's absent girlfriend will want to be hearing as she is on the other side of the world and missed out on the opportunity to walk alongside her long term beau. Fans are both elated and angry at the possibility that Leclerc is perhaps straying from his committed relationship however Alessia hit out at comments in the Sky interview and labelled them as 'absurd' but didn't offer much more information although fans will note that often she seems to be spotted on the side of the Spanish driver, Carlos Sainz, so perhaps it is just an ability to sell themselves that is pulling the pair together?