15

Nuo Ke looked down at the little cheetah cub in his arms who was eating meat with relish, his thoughts diverged for a while, and he found that this little thing couldn't protect the food at all, it just licked the meat softly and bit it in small mouthfuls, it didn't care at all. It will make a threatening sound towards him who is holding the other end of the meat.

In order to verify his guess, Nuo Ke raised his head slightly with the meat in his mouth, wanting to test whether the little cheetah cub would make a threatening purr in anger.

But it's a pity that even if the meat in the mouth of this silly little thing was taken away by another cat, it just let go of the mouth very easily, staring at him innocently with a pair of small round golden eyes.

There is no threat at all, and he looks like a bully after being robbed of food by the cat.

Nuo Ke let out a whining sound from his throat with a little dissatisfaction, with a slight accusation.

After the meat in Luo Qiu's mouth was dragged away by the big tiger, the neighbor's uncle, he lay on the fur of the big tiger's neck for some unknown reason, and licked his small mouth uncontrollably.

Does this mean enough is enough?

It's hard to guess what the neighbor's uncle, the big tiger, was thinking. Luo Qiu blinked and realized that the big tiger became angry for some reason.

This sound from the throat must be threatening!

Luo Qiu huddled himself into a ball, and for some reason provoked the surrogate parent who had a bad temper, so he yelled twice in a very sensible manner, and it didn't matter if he admitted his mistake first.

"Chichi!"

This cry does not contain any specific words. Sometimes the language of kittens is simply expressing emotions.

Nuo Ke held the small piece of meat in his mouth, and the big tiger fiddled with the little cub with his paws, so that the little thing could look out at him a little bit.

Obviously, this little thing can't even understand the words, it can only babble and act like a baby, and then look at you cautiously like you are a bad cat with an innocent look.

Nuo Ke didn't know what to say for a while.

He had never seen such a weak and delicate little thing.

Aren't the cubs chattering endlessly, lively, active and courageous, making noise to death?

Why is this little thing as soft as a little flower, it hurts even if you touch it.

Luo Qiu, who was just judging that the neighbor's uncle, the big tiger, was too powerful, decided to give in first:?

Nuo Ke stayed with the meat in his mouth for a long time, but the little thing was still huddled together in place and stared at it eagerly. In the end, Nuo Ke really had no choice but to hug the little thing into his arms again and use the fur on his neck as a cushion. Go ahead and start feeding.

In fact, Luo Qiu was ready to stop eating. He was already thinking about how to treat the broken leg of the neighbor's uncle in his little head, but he didn't expect the moody big tiger to take him off the animal skin mat and use thick meat to treat him. Mat was fished back at once, then he looked at him with a strange look, and continued to feed him with the meat in his mouth.

Luo Qiu, the impostor kid who was stuffed with meat again, was full of question marks, but he couldn't figure it out, and his mouth had already started to swallow.

Among other things, this variety of meat is really delicious!

Luo Qiu, who couldn't figure it out, could only attribute it to the neighbor's uncle or menopause, because he didn't know the specific age division, so let's think about older age and seniority for the time being.