143

Luo Qiu was stunned by Noko's unexpected words. He thought about the meaning of the other party's words repeatedly, and a puzzled expression appeared on his face.

"Why don't you refuse?"

Luo Qiu's head was filled with questions. He sat up and raised his head to ask Noko.

When Luo Qiu asked in reply, Noko paused for a moment, but still frowned tightly. His expression was the result of repeated entanglements in the past few days.

"Why don't you reject that leopard?" Noko realized that his tone was a bit fierce, and his cub sitting opposite looked a little scared and shrank back. He then lowered his voice with regret, and at the same time Squat down and try to make yourself eye level with Luo Qiu.

"Don't let him be your partner!"

"...Why him?"

Although he tried his best to sound calm, Noko's inner pain was on the verge of collapse. He stared at Luo Qiu closely. eyes, hoping to see the reply he expected from inside.

"Huh? I have rejected Hua Leopard many times!"

Luo Qiu also imitated Noko and frowned. If I remember correctly, he seemed to have said it many times at home, Uncle Noko At this time, I asked what did I mean by not refusing?

His thoughts were confused by the man's questions one after another, but in this rare situation where he could look at each other so closely and see the slits in each other's pupils clearly, Luo Qiu suddenly discovered something.

It seemed that after Uncle Noko said "Why him?", Luo Qiu seemed to see the shadow of some other words in those eyes that rarely showed any emotion.

Why him...

why...

can't it be me?

Luo Qiu:! ! !

The man squatting in front of him and staring closely at him was eager to question and seek answers, but he neglected to cover up the hidden purpose behind this eagerness.

Luo Qiu's heart suddenly accelerated, and it was as if she could hear the echo of the blood flowing rapidly throughout her body.

is that so?

Is that what he thinks?

Luo Qiu secretly rejoiced in the secret she discovered, but she was worried about the consequences and thought it was a conjecture caused by her liking the other person too much.

So for a while, the big cat and the kitten, who seemed to have some information gap to some extent, looked at each other, and the atmosphere suddenly became somewhat silent.

After a while.

"I've really rejected him many times!"

"But you didn't beat him..."

The two cats had been together long enough to have a tacit understanding, and the words they mentioned to break the silence were spoken almost simultaneously.

While Luo Qiu was speaking her own words, she also heard the words of the man squatting opposite her, but as if some clues were connected, she quickly stretched out her hand and waved it to stop in the middle.

"Wait, I think there is some misunderstanding!"

"What I said about rejection is that I refused, and my uncle just mentioned that he didn't beat him. Is there any custom in this refusal?" Luo Qiu was glad that she caught the question

. The key point was quickly sorted out in pursuit of victory.

Noko, who was squatting opposite, obviously opened his eyes slightly after hearing the words, and it took him a long time to answer the words silently.