111

Several pottery jars and other pottery products were carefully placed. Luo Qiu asked the two little snow leopard cubs how to take care of them on a daily basis, and then brought two friends to give them to them. He put his gifts into a small satchel and quickly waved goodbye to them before it got dark and rushed to his home.

After the arrival of autumn, the days became shorter, the nights became longer, and the evening sun set much faster than in summer. When Luo Qiu arrived at the big tree house in the pine forest, the sky was already dark, and stars began to hang. Luo Qiu looked back at the sky, dotted with stars, and cautiously climbed up the wooden stairs with some guilt.

Then at a glance, he saw the man standing in front of the grassland with his arms folded.

Noko's heart skipped a beat when he didn't see his children when he got home today. He walked around the house a few times irritably before he remembered that his little cub had turned two years old and could walk around freely in the tribe. Now he was just the first I just wasn't home before the sun went down. Maybe I'll be home late in the future.

Thinking of this, the rather clingy elder fell into depression. The pair of big tiger ears on his head drooped a little, and his brows were furrowed tightly, not knowing what he was thinking.

The prey caught by the hunting team today was very big, so they did not need to stay outside for a long time and returned to the tribe early. Noko also went home early to prepare to nuzzle his little cub, but when he thought about it, he pounced on it as soon as he got home. Empty, how can there be soft and fragrant children in an empty home?

The depressed big tiger really had nothing to do, so he transformed into an orc form and processed the meat in the kitchen, then walked to the door and waited for the little cub to come home.

Luo Qiu didn't expect that the neighbor's uncle was standing at the door waiting for him. She was startled when she saw the man's figure. If it was in the form of a cheetah cub, its fur would have exploded in fear. The plane's ears were drooped and its tail was slow. Slowly climb up the wooden ladder.

But the little kid Luo Qiu, who had no extra down, carefully stretched out his fat short legs, struggled for a long time on the short wooden ladder, and climbed to the door of the house under the man's intense gaze.

"Hmm... Good evening, uncle, haha..." Luo Qiu didn't know why she was feeling guilty. She obviously didn't do anything wrong, but she felt like she was caught by her parents when she came home too late.

But obviously this is indeed the case. The man frowned and looked at the child who was standing at the door with his eyes a little evasive. He sighed inwardly, then walked over and squatted down to carefully check that there was no injury on his little one, then he picked him up and shook him. , quickly walked into the home.

Luo Qiu felt guilty. It was indeed dark when she came back from playing a little late, so she sat obediently on the man's arm, and then cautiously stretched out her chubby hand to poke the man's chin.

Noko wasn't angry at first, he was just a little depressed after returning home without seeing the little cub. But now that the little cub has come home, he became happy. When Luo Qiu poked his chin, he turned around and looked at it with golden eyes. holding the little one in his arms.

"Uncle, if you're not happy, will I definitely go home before dark?" After Luo Qiu poked the man's chin, he patted it gently with his hand. There was a coaxing softness in his tone, as if he was talking to a big tiger. Just like hair.

Noko was stunned for a moment while holding the little guy in his arms. He shook his head, stretched out his other hand and squeezed Luo Qiu's belly. After finding that there was nothing in it, he hugged him and walked to the kitchen.