106

The children reunited with their parents cuddled up to each other on the shore. This time the transformation day ended successfully. Kanxi, who came down from the flower tree, breathed a sigh of relief and his eyes fell on Nuo. Ke hugged Luo Qiu in his arms.

In fact, he does not need to take a boat across the holy pond to the holy land in person every time he transforms. However, this time because of the presence of the little god's envoy, Kansi went to the battle in person. Generally speaking, he only had Once I would come to punt the boat on the day of transformation.

After all, the cubs have birthdays almost every day after the breeding season, and he can't come every time.

The safe passage through the reincarnation day indicates that the children have finally begun to thrive in the direction of big cats. Finally, they no longer need to be closely guarded by their parents, and they have gotten rid of their fragile bodies that are prone to premature death and become stronger.

The little cubs, who had not had much rest all night, happily cuddled with their parents, and then dispersed from the shore.

Luo Qiu was also carried home from the mountain by his neighbor's uncle.

The pine forest is some distance away from the mountains. Along the way, Luo Qiu was held in the arms of his neighbor's uncle and dozed off. Before he got home, he had already fallen into a dark and sweet dream.

Unfortunately, I really didn't sleep well last night. Although the chirping little cub was cute and warm, and even putting him in the center to protect him from the wind made Luo Qiu very touched, but the child who also couldn't sleep well didn't sleep well. , always because they want their parents to stretch their fists and stretch their feet while sleeping.

Luo Qiu was naturally half asleep, and the dreams in her head were messy.

Now being held in the safe arms of her familiar neighbor uncle, Luo Qiu immediately relaxed and felt exhausted all over her body. She immediately wrapped him up and fell asleep.

Noko looked down at the little cub in his arms, stretched out his fingertips and gently poked the soft little cheek of his little cub that was still covered with milk fat.

The skin of his own cub in the form of a little orc cub was obviously softer and more delicate than when it was furry. Even if he poked it lightly with his fingertips, it would leave a shallow mark, which made Noko blink in surprise.

Why does it feel different from the transformation in the impression?

Noko, who had a somewhat fuzzy childhood, was holding his baby in his arms while trying to recall how rough and fleshy he looked when he rolled down the mountain alone. As he walked, he stared at the soft little face of his baby, as if he was trapped in it. What a big problem that is hard to solve.

The little cub lay softly on the chest and fell asleep together. Its soft little face was pressed against the collarbone, and its pink and tender mouth was squeezed upward by the cheek flesh on one side. It looks very cute when it turns into a little duck mouth.

Noko pinched his fingers, recalling the overly soft and delicate touch, blinked his golden eyes, and finally clenched his hands into fists and covered the cub's back as if he was guilty of committing a crime.

Even if his own child looks weaker than other children, he is still capable of raising the child to be fat and white.

The man, who had nothing to worry about, stepped on the grass in the forest and returned to his home with the little cub in his arms.

Over the past two years, the big tree house in the pine forest has undergone some changes. Compared with the monotonous appearance when we first met, it has become much more complicated. The trunks of several large pine trees that serve as the backbone of the big tree house have some... There were some scattered stones hanging on the straw rope. Luo Qiu occasionally picked up some beautiful stones by the stream to supervise the cats digging clay, and tied them together to make wind chimes.