107

Luo Qiu's face was covered with a lot of juice from eating meat. When the barbecue was simply grilled on the fire, some places would be blackened. Although these places were being fed by men, They were carefully removed when the children were eating, but there would inevitably be some sporadic small black marks left on the steaks, which would inevitably get on the children's faces when they ate the steaks.

The kid with a circle of grease around his mouth blinked and sat obediently on the man's crossed legs. From time to time, he watched the man quickly pick up the meat from the blade and stuff it into his mouth. His little head followed the man in front of him. The movements of his hands were pointing up and down, looking very naive.

Noko eats very quickly. A few large slices of meat steak can be completely disappeared into the bottomless pit of his stomach in just three or five seconds. The whole eating movement is quite elegant and clean, and there is no trace of the oily shine after being roasted by the fire. The steak left a mark on the mouth.

The man licked the corner of his mouth, found the leaf beside him and wiped his hands. Then he lowered his head to help the child clean up the grease from the meal.

Luo Qiu waited obediently. She didn't feel anything was wrong at first. When the shadows of the man's handsome face scattered on her face under the reflection of the small bonfire, she suddenly noticed it and pushed the man upwards with her chubby hand. cheeks expressing rejection.

Almost almost...

Luo Qiu felt guilty. When he was in the form of a fluffy little cub, the big tiger would always use his barbed tongue to clean up the cubs that had eaten all over their faces during dinner. The hair, from the dirty mouth to the little paws, will be filled back and forth several times to ensure that there is no residual dirt in the hair gaps.

Now that both parties have turned into orcs, the neighbor's uncle would obviously lower his head and help him lick the grease off his mouth as usual if he didn't stop him.

Although adults on Earth feed children by chewing them mouth-to-mouth, as an adult soul, Luo Qiu couldn't help but feel a little awkward.

Not to mention that Luo Qiu thought that the exposed skin that looked like this could make the touch of food more sensitive, and her round little face started to feel a little awkward.

It wasn't that he was thinking wrongly, but he really felt that something was wrong...

Noko blinked doubtfully as the little cub held his cheek to stop the cleaning work. He lowered his head and held the child's cheek. He didn't know why the little guy refused.

Luo Qiu raised her head and looked at the man's puzzled expression, feeling as if her hair was exploding and her whole body was agitated.

He blinked wildly and then pulled his head out of the man's hand. He stretched out his chubby finger to point at the cleaning leaves placed behind the man.

Noko looked in the direction of his child's finger and understood.

It turns out that the little guy saw him cleaning himself with leaves and wanted to try his best.

Noko didn't think too much, and held the child's flailing cheek over again, then took a leaf from the side and rubbed it vigorously to make the leaf softer, and then carefully rubbed it on his child's face, bit by bit. Dot concentrated on helping the child wipe the oil on his mouth.

Luo Qiu was forced to raise her head, and her soft little face with small breasts was completely wrapped by a big hand. The other big hand was very careful and gently scratched her cheek with a blade. When he raised his head, he could hit her in In the man's concentrated eyes, his heart skipped a few beats for no apparent reason.