86

When he has turned into a cheeky little cub, huddled in the man's chest indifferently. His two little paws step on the elastic muscles from time to time, and his mouth keeps holding the occasional slurp. For a moment.

Whenever it slurps, it inevitably makes a small sound. The cat in question said that if it pressed its ears back and listened a few more times, the somewhat shameful sound would naturally disappear!

The little cub's movements did not have any other meaning, it was just a simple cub eating behavior. After getting used to it, Luo Qiu felt that there was really nothing to be embarrassed about.

The little cheetah cub was eating happily, but Noko didn't care. After finishing the fence, he was moving the remaining wood back to the storage hole where it was originally stored.

As a big tiger with natural supermodel hardware, top predators always have spare time to worry about other things.

For example, the wood in the fully paved storage hole was not as neat as before because some of it was used to make a fence for the cubs. The flat wood pile in the middle was dented. This made the big tiger think about it and decided to move it. Go work on some boards and put them in.

Luo Qiu lay happily in the man's arms. After hearing the sound, she curiously poked her head out of the fold of the animal skin collar and took a look.

The functions of the storage hole and the storage hole behind the big tree house are different. The former is used to store some materials and tools that are used in daily life, while the latter is mainly used to store food in a hidden way.

When the weather is cold, tall bushes cover the storage hole behind the big tree house, and the surrounding area is stacked by the big tiger with ice cubes brought from the stream for cooling and fixation. In addition, thick bushes also It also has a layer of insulation and insulation. The natural refrigerator keeps the food stored in Noko from spoiling throughout the winter.

But now that winter has passed, the storage hole has become much emptier. The original frozen meat has almost been consumed. The meat that has begun to thaw was tied up with straw ropes by the big tiger in the first few days when the temperature dropped and hung in the big hole. It is dried on the fence at the entrance of the tree house and then collected back for further storage.

Some of them are due to the young cubs promoting fishing techniques in the tribe. The popularity of grilled fish also affected the development of bacon, a way of storing food. Some of the frozen meat that was not eaten in winter was eaten by people. Tiger rarely uses fire roasting method to smoke and dry it into a unique taste of reserve grain.

There are also a lot of accumulated straw ropes and other supplies on the other side of the hoarding hole, but these are more like hidden energy sources on the back, covered and tied together by various animal skins and straw ropes. At first glance, it seems that they are not going to be used frequently. of.

After all, food cannot be stored for too long, and cats are carnivores. Except for half of the storage holes in winter, which will be filled up, most of the time this place is actually relatively empty.

Cats are more accustomed to catching fresh meat and eating it now, especially in summer when food is plentiful. The stock of food rations in the hoarding hole will almost be used up in the spring. In the summer, only some dry food will be stored in it. Dried herbs picked fresh in season to prevent injuries.

The storage hole is located under the big tree house. At the door, there are tree roots emerging from the soil at the bottom of the pine tree trunk as a staircase spiraling upward. It can be followed directly to the door of the big tree house for easy access inside the house. The materials are also convenient to go in and get things when you are on the ground.