133

His new home was decorated to match Luo Qiu’s dream home, so Luo Qiu never stayed at Uncle Noko’s house since it was completely stable a few years ago.

But maybe it was due to habit. She had been pampered by the big tiger in the early years. When she lived in her new home for the first time, she couldn't get used to it. She couldn't sleep without the company of the big tiger at night. Luo Qiu was tortured. After many days, there was really no choice but to pitifully ask Big Tiger to come to his new home to stay with him for a few days.

But he didn't expect that he would stay with him in his new home for many days, and after Luo Qiu decorated the new home and was almost used to it, he silently didn't mention asking his uncle to move out.

The one-year-old and one-year-old had such a tacit understanding that no one mentioned it, and they began to get used to living in a new home together, or occasionally going to live with their uncle's house in rotation.

Over the past ten years, the two of them have become accustomed to living together, which seems to have truly confirmed what they said back then, they will always be together and never separate.

"Ding dong -" the small wind chime on the wooden door rang softly. Luo Qiu took the lead and entered the house, followed by Noko holding the ingredients. After the development of the tribe became better, the straw curtain that was used in the early years was used. Now they have been replaced with various wooden doors, which are very convenient to push and pull. The furniture in the house has also been replaced with a modern look with the development of the tribe.

Over the past ten years, Luo Qiu has built a house bit by bit according to his own preferences. The living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc. are neatly and conveniently planned. Noko holds a few ribs and thighs distributed by the hunting team. I went to the kitchen to put it down, opened the small door at the bottom, left the meal to be made, and then put the rest along the kitchen door into the constant-temperature cellar.

The source of the drinking water system in the kitchen is mountain spring water. In the following years of the kiln firing, Luo Qiu figured out some porcelain pipes with better hardness, joined them with resin, spliced ​​them and buried them underground, using the height difference to lead the distant mountain spring water to the home. , impurities are removed through the filtration system on the roof, so that the water source can be used at any time.

The pots and pans at home are also gradually developing in the direction of metal cooking utensils. In the past ten years, Luo Qiu discovered copper and iron ore in the grassland territory annexed by the Claw tribe, so she also made copper products The smelting technology of iron products was taught to the Talon tribe.

It's just that metal products are not very useful to cats. They are currently mainly used as cooking utensils and hunting tools. Based on the current level of civilization, there is no need to light up higher and more complex technological points.

Luo Qiu's wish is neither big nor small. He doesn't think he has the ability to change the whole world, so he only wants to make the Claw Tribe better and better, and make all his relatives and friends who live in the Claw Tribe better and better. It’s enough to get better and better.

Therefore, for more than ten years, Luo Qiu has been leading the Talon tribe to develop steadily in this mountain forest, using the natural terrain barriers to prevent other tribes from prying, secretly accumulating food, and building high walls for emergencies.

After washing her hands in the kitchen, Luo Qiu planned to stew some braised pork ribs and thighs. Before that, she took a few cans from the cabinet to Uncle Noko so that he could fill his stomach while waiting for the delicious food.