97

Packs of Mud The job is very simple. A few cubs use their claws to paste a circle on the leaves. Although kittens and cats usually do not play with mud as a childhood project, they are very interested in things like mud. It seems that there is an innate gene in it, and cubs of any species seem to be able to play in mud since they were young.

Don't worry about the small bonfire. In the early days, it was not convenient for the two snow leopard cubs to take the eggs back to eat, so they were basically solved on the spot, and later handed over to Luo Qiu under the guidance of Luo Qiu. Two little snow leopard cubs eat cooked eggs, and the two little snow leopard cubs have different preferences.

My sister obviously prefers the taste of hard-boiled eggs. Her favorite is to cook the eggs until they are half-cooked, which has a unique aroma of heated protein while retaining the original taste of the eggs themselves.

So Luo Qiu asked her neighbor uncle for a pair of flints and put them in the small room next to the chicken coop. Occasionally, the little snow leopard sister Nasha wanted to bake eggs, so she would make a fire by herself and simply build a small haystack. Serve with baked eggs.

Nasha brought the pair of flints over and placed them on the side of the pit.

The flints that Luo Qiu was familiar with were common flints. The pair of flints given by the neighbor's uncle were not flints, but two very smooth pebble-like stones. One was wide and flat, and the other was as smooth as a pebble. It looks like a blunted cone.

When it is time to make a fire, the little cub only needs to find some grass leaves that have dried up due to lack of competition for nutrients, crush them and put them aside, then put the wider piece of flint on the ground and grab the other piece with two paws. Stand up and knock hard in the side and downward direction. If you try a few times, sparks will splash onto the thinly poked dead leaves on the side and ignite. Then blow on the air to continue igniting. When the fire is big, move to the ready position. Just in the middle of the campfire.

After the fire is lit, the cubs will just wait to eat the chicken.

However, the long-haired chicken is relatively large, so it takes a long time to cook. A few cubs lie around, adding firewood from time to time, and occasionally get together to play with the feathers. The process is not boring.

Luo Qiu lay on the grass next to her and was a little lazy due to the spring breeze. She did not continue to participate in the play of several little cubs. The temperature in late spring could already feel the heat if there was a lot of activity at noon. As expected, he already had a lot of activity in the chicken pen. Luo Qiu, who didn't like too much heat, naturally preferred to lie down under the shade of a tree and rest.

The nose grass picked earlier was not completely put into the breast cavity of the chicken. After all, although this seasoning has a spicy taste, it is actually more like earthly mustard and tends to clear the nose.

The main component of capsaicin, which is different from the spicy flavor of chili peppers, is isothiocyanate. It relies on its strong volatility and pungentness to give consumers a pungent taste.

Nowadays, the seasonings are limited, so we can only temporarily use this spicy agent to adjust some unpalatable flavors in the long-haired chicken.

It's a pity that the pepper seedlings have not been found yet. Compared with the spiciness of mustard, the spiciness of pepper is more convenient for cooking and seasoning.

Luo Qiu thought like this, imagining the appearance of various seasonings in her mind to deepen her impression so as not to forget to pick them when she saw them, which would be a lot less happy for her future life.