34

The texture of the mouth is still lightly warming the small teeth that are the size of rice grains. Luo Qiu, the whole little cheetah cub looked up at the neighbor uncle who suddenly turned into a human shape in front of him, as if countless small fireworks exploded in his head , I was a little speechless for a while.

It seems that this morning, the neighbor uncle who didn't participate in the anchor fish said that he didn't want to become a primitive human because he was worried that he would be too ugly, but...

It's not ugly at all! ! !

The little cheetah cub screamed in his heart to see the handsome guy.

The long silver hair of the shawl poured down like moonlight, and a few strands of cool hair fell on the forehead of the little cheetah cub along the gentle winter wind, and then slid down the little thing's furry ears.

And looking up along these hair strands that seem to have captured the moonlight and woven into tulle, you will see a face that makes people speechless.

If ordinary human beings are not out of the category of human beings no matter how beautiful they are, then the man Luo Qiu is looking up at is like a black stone statue that seems to be carved in a huge palace in the sky, surrounded by stars, looking at the mortal world with compassion.

Yes, the man with silver-white long hair like pure moonlight has black skin, but this black is not the color of the black people on the earth, it is more like a solid-colored statue, delicate and delicate The uniform black is like a piece of beautiful jade with reversed colors. If you look along the sunlight, you can even see the faint golden light shining on the man's body, like the shimmering golden light in obsidian, or maybe you can see a trace of ordinary skin color?

It is completely conceivable that a man's skin will look like wearing a layer of tight-fitting black silk under the strong sunlight. It is obviously completely black, but it can reveal some golden and flesh-colored muscle texture.

He has a statue-like skin, but it is not hard. Even the little cheetah cub tried it with its teeth just now, and it was unexpectedly warm and delicate.

In addition, the place where the tiger wants to bite itself is the part where the big tiger stretches its forearms forward when it is lying down, and it will inevitably squeeze out the groove, so it is really soft and elastic when it bites down. The good taste makes the cat The cat can't wait to have a few more mouthfuls.

Looking further, one pair of pure white butterflies, with long and curly eyelashes under the golden eyes, is just like the eternal sun in the star ring. If you look carefully, you can still see the mountains inside. It is carved in it to cover up the winter snow and the pupils surrounded by layers, covered with maple leaves like mountains.

These eyes are really beautiful.

Luo Qiu expressed such admiration in his heart with human aesthetics, especially when the pair of golden eyes looked down, it was really like a carved stone statue listening to the confession of believers, it is so dazzling golden, but there is a kind of quietness for no reason The coercion makes the soul seem to have nowhere to hide.

Not to mention the standard handsome face with perfect male proportions that is completely in line with cg modeling. The high nose bridge and thin lips are properly placed on the earth's Internet. You can't find a pair of complete pants in the comment area, and it directly becomes a large In no man's land, all kinds of small compositions with homonyms are crawling all over the ground.

The little cheetah cub looked a little dazed, and the stupid look made the man think that the little thing was not frozen well, so he stretched out his hand and hugged the plush cub into his arms again, Luo Qiu suddenly woke up from the beauty attack He came over, and then looked away from the man's outstanding facial features, and saw the man's forehead and the tiger stripes extending from the temples, which seemed to be darker than his skin color.