166

Luo Qiu was sitting on the floating chair. Due to the height, he could clearly see the expressions of all the priests under the round platform. He pinched his fingers and carefully observed the expressions of the chief priests.

The chief priest is in a very unhappy mood at this moment. The central control system is the true core of the Beast God to him. Everything in the secret base is like Luo Qiu from another dimension in the huge body of the Beast God. Before this, he thought he was the only agent approved by the Beast God.

But after meeting Luo Qiu, these thoughts changed. He had to be wary and jealous of Luo Qiu. After all, compared to simply being able to monitor all the potential in the Holy Palace through the core of the beast god, Luo Qiu had the potential to control Luo Qiu. The various techniques he learned from the Beast God and the power to trade with beings from other continents were much greater than his.

Therefore, the first reaction of the chief priest, apart from jealousy, was to take all Luo Qiu's abilities as his own and find a way to snatch them away.

It's a pity that his ideas and plans failed due to his overconfidence. Now the situation is reversed. Instead, Luo Qiu is standing on the winner's throne, looking at the priest leaders who dare not speak out in anger.

At this point, there is no need to continue to cooperate. The leader of the priests is not a broad-minded orc. Since he cannot seize the power of these beast gods, it is better to destroy them!

So he didn't consider Luo Qiu's cooperation at all. He waved the injured priests to retreat, glared at Luo Qiu from a distance and left.

"Seal everything here! Since he wants to hide in a turtle shell, he will starve to death here!" The

chief priest looked gloomy, staring at the wall inside the secret base with his wolf eyes, and laughed coldly.

The corridor under the statue is the only entrance and exit to this secret base. When they discovered this place, they tried to drill holes in the walls of other locations in the secret base, hoping that this secret base would lead to the place where the priests lived. But the walls of this secret base are made of a metal they have never heard of, and cannot be broken through by any means, so the entire wall is sealed except for the long corridor connected to this secret base.

Since Luo Qiu wants to hide within the strange barrier on the central stage, let him stay here for the rest of his life!

The head priest led the other priests and left the secret base with their robes swung around, then closed the door tightly and planned to starve Luo Qiu to death.

After they left, Luo Qiu jumped down from the suspended seat on the center console and clicked a few buttons at random without any panic.

Following Luo Qiu's movements, the lights on the central console where Luo Qiu was originally immersed began to flicker, and then a pointing line that was close to the ground extended from the bottom of the circular platform where Luo Qiu was sitting. The light blue light increased with distance. The increase extends all the way into the distance.

Luo Qiu stepped down from the console and walked along the direction of the light blue light. Not long after walking, she passed several tall main cabinets and came to a wall.

The metal wall is indeed as tightly sewn as the priest leader said, with no trace of joints to be found, as if such a space was directly dug out of this huge piece of metal.

Luo Qiu stepped on the blue pointing line, stretched out her hand and lightly clicked on the metal wall in front of her.

"Drip -"