136

There is no way for Noko to tell his true thoughts to his little boy, and even he himself has not yet figured out what is going on in his heart.

The source of all the awkwardness, pain and sweetness, or the rope, is in the hands of his son. If he cannot untie himself, there is no way to follow these paths and stand calmly in front of his son.

Therefore, his escape seemed a little helpless, and there was no way to explain the feeling.

Luo Qiu was originally angry and a little aggrieved. Although it was okay to participate in festivals or blind dates without the company of parents, she always felt that something was missing without Uncle Noko by her side during festivals. In addition, the comparison with other cats made this This feeling of loneliness is particularly serious.

What's more, for more than ten years since childhood, he has been completely accustomed to Uncle Noko being by his side all the time, especially festivals like this, which they have always spent together.

If he had stayed in the festive atmosphere and continued to develop, he might not have remembered that his parents did not accompany him during this festival, but it was a pity that he left the lively atmosphere of the festival in order to find the lost snacks. The calmed brain encountered the culprit, and the emotions in his heart were suddenly aroused by comparing the before and after.

But now that she saw Uncle Noko and saw him gently wiping her tears, Luo Qiu's face turned red for a while.

He couldn't stop his temper just now, but now that the other person is close to him, he has calmed down.

What is he doing, like a child who can't live without his parents?

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. The older I get, the more pretentious I become?

Luo Qiu took the opportunity to pinch her knuckles and stepped back a little nervously.

Noko's fingertips were still stained with his cub's tears. When he saw his cub step back, he took back his tear-stained hand and placed it on his side and gently pinched the place he touched.

My baby's tears were warm, like a small brush, sticking to the skin on his fingers and making it itch.

"...I'm sorry." Noko was not good at lying, so he couldn't even tell an excuse. He opened his lips slightly and finally could only lower his ears and apologize in a low voice. He admitted that he had indeed deceived his son, but the explanation was psychologically difficult. I turned around a few times but couldn't say anything.

Luo Qiu pinched the small backpack hanging by her side. After hearing the man's apology, she looked up and saw the man's droopy ears and the low pressure all over his body that seemed to have turned into substance.

You seem to be a little too much?

"Okay...it's nothing actually." Luo Qiu sighed inwardly. She was a little embarrassed by her sudden overflow of emotion, so she shrank her toes and looked away.

Adult cats may have their own things to do. As a cub, no, it can’t be called a cub now. He is an adult. There is really no need to cling to him wherever he goes like he did when he was a child. Only then can your parents feel at ease.

And parents don't need to stick to their little cubs all their lives, they always have their own lives and privacy.

It’s long past time to develop your own independence, isn’t it?

Luo Qiu was thinking wildly. She kicked the grass next to her with her toes and figured it out in an instant.

Living in the current home with Uncle Noko originally meant that he found that he had no way to leave his parents, but in fact when he decided to move out and live on his own, he should have become independent early and left space for each other.